09

To build a home - The Cinematic Orchestra.

7:30 PM

7:30 PM

"Ah, Shinsou! You're back! how was your training?" Asked Izuku, patting the empty space beside him on the couch. Shinsou yawns, rubbing his stomach. The purple haired boy unravels his scarf so it doesn't cover much of his face. 

"Hey, guys. It was fun," Shinsou greeted, stepping over the legs of the girls sitting on the floor. He sees Kazuko in Bakugou's arms and slumps down on the cushions. 

"Join us, Shinsou! We have snacks and blankets for a free movie night!" Exclaimed Sero and Denki, carrying a tray full of food. With that, Shinsou joins the rest of the class crowding around the Tv, watching movies, and having a good time. He indulges himself in Izuku's popcorn bowl and sees you resting. Tying his hair back with a clip, Aizawa looked over all his students. However, he caught his daughter sleeping on one of the couches wrapped in a blanket brought in by Momo after she finished her tea. She was caring enough to lay your head on top of a pillow. 

"Y/n is taking a little break, sir," Ochaco whispered, her rosy cheek smooshed on Tsuyu's shoulder.  

"I made her some tea as well. It should help her rest easy," Momo explained, quietly earning Aizawa's appreciation. 

"Thank you," The girls smile at their teacher, grateful for their actions, whilst Bakugou shakes his head, seeing them acting so oblivious—after all they did in fifteen minutes. 

The tea Momo had made for you put you to sleep in a matter of minutes. Kazu fell asleep in your arms as well, seeing as the class tired him out. Bakugou, who paid no mind to the movies, moved Kazu onto his chest, providing you with more room on the couch. Aizawa sighed, scratching the back of his neck and walked over to your sofa, tucking your blanket under your arms. 

"I'll make some room," He whispered, slithering his arms beneath your knees and shoulders. He shrugs you up, pulling you close while your body clung to the blanket. You stirred in your sleep, allowing your body to bask in the man's arms. He carried you with ease and made his way towards your room, occasionally glancing down at your face. He smiled briefly, loving how peaceful your face looked as you slept. What he didn't like was the state of your eyes.

Leaning your head on his shoulder, Aizawa opens your bedroom door and pushes the wood open with his foot. He kept his eyes on the floor, kicking away all the toys in his way. Guessing you were in the middle of cleaning, Aizawa left the stuff on the floor alone. In the dark, he lays you down on the bed and pulls the covers over your body. For a moment, he stays there combing your hair out of your face. 

In his mind, he thinks back to the events prior leading to now. He's proud of how much you have matured over the past year. Growing as a parent while studying is what made him even more proud. 

"You wanna tell me who did this to you?" He asked, pulling away; that way, you could have some breathing space. You placed your pregnancy test on the coffee table and wiped your tears away. Lips quivering, your breath suddenly became uneasy. You're at the beginning stages of a panic attack. Aizawa quickly held your cheeks between his hands, saying. "Deep breaths Y/n..."

Your hand came up to rest against your chest as you did as he instructed. "I-i feel really pathetic, dad," 

"You're not pathetic, y/n. Not now, not ever," Aizawa corrects you grabbing your shoulders. 

"No, I am, Dad." You cried, moving his hands. "I can hear the headlines 'daughter of the stealth hero Eraserhead falls pregnant after being raped by a boy and his four friends' I can end your career if we report it, Dad! Don't you get that! I don't want to ruin your reputation."

Aizawa quickly grasps your cheek firmly and manages to make you quiet. He wipes your tears away with the pads of his thumbs and pulls your head into his shoulder. Instead of words of reassurance, he embraces you. Sobbing quietly, you clung to his shirt, basking in the warmth of your father's love.

"Every time you say dumb stuff like that, I'm gonna hug you ten times more until you're safe," He whispers nice and clear, listening to the sounds of your breathing. "You're my little girl after all, and I'll always love you,"

After he kissed your forehead, he grabbed the baby duffle diaper bag sitting on your desk quietly to not wake you up. He packs a few of Kazu's things for the night and slings the bag over his shoulder. In case of emergencies, Aizawa is always on standby as a babysitter. There's another crib sitting at the of his bed in his room—he totally did not buy the second one on accident after you paid for the first one. 

Looking back into your room, Aizawa slowly closes the door letting the last crack of light disappear. Turning around, he was met with Bakugou walking in with Kazu. The black-haired man hummed, stopping the blonde, arms open and whispered. "Hand him over," 

Bakugou carefully places the baby in his teacher's arms without making Kazu stir in his sleep. Aizawa quickly cradled Kazu in his arms and moved a hand under Kazu's lower back. Bakugou hands Aizawa the stuffed dragon toy Momo made for him. Aizawa looks over the toy, raising a brow.

"This isn't one of his toys," 

"Ponytail made it for him using her quirk. She thought he would like it," Bakugou explained, gazing down at Kazuko's nose twitching. Aizawa hummed without having any issues with the toy. 

"Thank you, Bakugou, for helping my daughter," Said Aizawa patting Kazu on the back lightly. "Try not to let your classmates stay up late," 

As Aizawa spun on his heel, Bakugou spoke up. "Did something happen...before she came here to UA? It ain't my business, but she looked like she was crying-"

"I know Bakugou," Aizawa cuts him off. "-but it's not my right to tell you, only she can when she's ready. However, I can tell you that being a parent at her age is a lot harder than being a hero and y/n stepped up to the challenge to get to where she is now. Be patient with her. She's been through a lot, understood?"

Bakugou nods his head, tucking his hands inside his pockets. "Yes, sir," 

"I appreciate your concern, Kid. It's a good trait for the number one hero to have." Said Aizawa glancing over his shoulder, spotting Mina jumping around Shinsou, who agreed to let her play with his fluffy hair. "You should join your friends before they leave you out on all the fun and try not to eat too many snacks,"

The blonde looks back, and with a shrug, he parts from Aizawa and retreats to the common area. He sits down on the couch beside Shoji until his sleep time comes up on the clock.

 He sits down on the couch beside Shoji until his sleep time comes up on the clock

Another update because I love you <3

Fair warning, though. Chapter 10 was the chapter where you're introduced to Kouichi but I'm making a new chapter (probably another one too) to build more chemistry between the characters.