13

Falling - Harry Styles

WARNING: This chapter mentions rape, child abuse and descriptions of injuries

WARNING: This chapter mentions rape, child abuse and descriptions of injuries. Also, coochie tomato gets decked in the face really REALLY hard and loses a tooth.

"Hey! what do you think you're doing with y/n!"

Glaring daggers into Kouichi's very soul was Katsuki Bakugou himself, who went out looking for you after lying to his friends. Between the fingers of his fists are small pops of his explosion quirk. Your frightened expression quickly softens and you were glad that someone showed up to stop what was about to happen to you a second time. You would've smiled in relief if it weren't for Kouichi's hand squishing your cheeks together in a bruising grip.

"Who's this idiot?" Kouichi growled, turning your gaze onto him.

"An idiot who can kill you in two seconds if you don't let the girl go," The blonde threatens. The man huffs, looking down at you before he harshly shoves you to the ground. You yelped, scraping your knees on impact. They stung almost instantly. The same could be said for your palm and knuckles, your skin all scratched and filthy. Scanning the state of your skin, you would feel Kouichi's hand graze your cheek, forcing out a whimper.

"Till next time y/n," Kouichi promised, chuckling lowly. It took less than a second to process his words. But instead of being smug about his threat, Bakugou would punch Kouichi in the face so hard it sent him butt first onto the floor. Flying out of Kouichi's mouth is his tooth, bouncing along the ground. The black haired boy whimpers grabbing hold of his now aching cheek whilst Bakugou stands above him, menacingly.

Snatching Kouichi up by the ruff of his shirt, the blonde's crimson eyes darken. "I don't know who you are shithead! but if you ever come around y/n again you'll have me to deal with, got it?"

Kouichi let out a squeak when Bakugou showed off his quirk beside his face. Then your attacker would raise his hands in defence—like a coward. Bakugou thrashed him around bringing Kouichi's face inches away from his. "Now get the fuck out of here before you lose some teeth!"