33

Reflections - The Neighbourhood

As you and Bakugou ventured all around the amusement park with no distractions stalling your fun

As you and Bakugou ventured all around the amusement park with no distractions stalling your fun. The afternoon quickly turned into evening, and the sky began to darken. At this point, the lights grew brighter, especially the lights illuminating the Ferris wheel. It's what attracted you to the ride and the view it would provide of the city and the sea. However, the design of the gondolas made you chuckle as you would be sitting inside All Might's head. The ride was going so well until it got stuck as soon as your gondola reached the top.

"Fucking great," Bakugou groaned, leaning over the rail. You looked down at the ground as well and watched the operators assuring the other guests. "HEY! What's the deal, you extras!"

The operators looked up as more people complained about the sudden halt—people waiting in line also spoke up about the delay too. Those who were inside the bottom gondolas were let go, causing more complaints. You shook your head, and your eyes moved elsewhere.

"Technical difficulties people! Stay calm and stay seated!" One of the operators assures the guest, cupping their hands over their mouths to mimic a megaphone.

"Stay seated my ass! I have a kid in here that needs to use the bathroom!" An old man growls.

"This asshole broke up with me and now I'm stuck in this stupid gondola!" A woman snarls, earning a bicker from the male standing next to her. "Can this night get any worst!"

"We're sorry for the delay!" The operator apologises.

'Not what I expected for my first time on a ferris wheel,' You chuckled, gazing up at the view, ignoring the complaints below you. You blurbed out, "What a beautiful view."

With the sunset and the light cascading off the ocean, you found yourself in paradise, basking in the cold breeze. Tapping on the metal frame drew your eyes onto Bakugou climbing on top of the seat. You hastily reached for his leg. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not gonna jump if that's what you're thinking," He said, making you sigh in relief. Still holding onto his leg, Bakugou sat down next to you. "It's gonna take too long for them to start the ride up again."