38

Well, well, well, I'm back with another updateI lied about part two of the girl's day out

I lied about part two of the girl's day out. sorry teehee <3

also my bad for not updating I was lazy :D

(also not proofread and no song because i can't be bothered)

Scrubbing off the smell of baby puke and spit off your collarbone, you rinsed your body under your shower head and splashed your face with the water. You cleaned yourself thoroughly, hoping you weren't wasting precious time getting ready. With the time slowly ticking down from two hours to one, you were filled with anticipation. You'd put Mina's lesson to the test in freshening yourself up. Makeup—Natural. Clothes—Pretty and casual as there's no reason to show off in a movie theatre. Talking to yourself eased your worry for a while, You argued about your lack of confidence. Still, you reminded yourself of the girls' affirmations—affirmations you repeated to your reflection in the mirror.

"I am beautiful." You whispered, taming your hair to the best of your capabilities. The bristles of your comb would get stuck as you combed through your locks. You whispered the rest, thanking each girl internally, especially Mina—Thank whoever for Mina Ashido. 

"Alright—" You checked yourself in the mirror, patting your curves and turning your body to spot any imperfections including the makeup on your face. 'Nothing out of the ordinary' you said in your head. Turning on your heel, you see Kazuko peering up from sitting on his playmat. You smiled. "Does Mama look okay? Yes or no?" 

Kazuko only chewed on his hand and lifted the other. "upe," 

"Upe? I'll take that as a yes," You said with a shrug of your shoulders. Picking up your phone, you texted Mina, letting her know that you were ready and wanted to know her opinion on the outfit you picked out. At the same time, the babysitter texted you, informing you that she had arrived at the dorms. Kneeling down, you held your hands. "Come on Kazuko," 

Kazuko took your fingers and you raised him up onto his feet then led him out of your room. Quickly, you grabbed the door to close it after gathering your things. Walking Kazuko past Aizawa's room, you watched him practice stepping on one foot after the other. You're trying to not carry him around so much. Soon he'd have the legs of a speedster and make you chase him around.