hello

Welcome to my story! I will try and publish daily as much as I can because of school anyway here are the ships for my story!!

Here are all my ships that are going to be in my story:
Kuro x Mahiru,
Licht x Hyde,
Mikuni x Jeje,
Tetsu x Hugh,
Misono x lily,
Sakuya x Tsubaki,
Izuna x Freya (the wrath pair), Niccolo x Lidio (the gluttony pair).

Sorry if I spelled the names wrong!!!
I'm Sorry if there are some grammar or spelling mistakes. I'm terrible with spelling and grammar. I also have just learnt how to use emojis, so I have used a lot of emojis.

In this story, it begins all the eves are dating their Servamps but don't want the others knowing! Mikuni and Misono have made up and now act like brothers, but still have arguments, mainly about how Mikuni keeps bringing over weird-trouble-causing-chaos potions! Sakuya is now a human/eve (read on and find out the how and the why!) The eves can hear the voices of the Servamps and vise versa! All the pairs are in this story and I will create characters of my own.

I DON'T OWN THE ANIME, ANY OF THE PICTURE I AM USING, OR THE MAIN CHARACTERS ( I may create characters of my own). I do take requests so don't be afraid to put requests into the comment area!

Anyway hope u enjoy it!!!

bye!!!!

P.S could someone tell me if Niccolo is male or female?? Cause idk!!!!

Comment and vote!!

Lovers Forever! (A Servamp Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara