Chapter 38. The first night being reunited!

After dinner which amazingly was really good. What pleased all the Eves the most was that they were all together again.

Mahiru yawned🥱 and stood ignoring Kuro's groaning when Kuro, who had been in his cat form landed on the floor
"I think it's time for bed."

Licht then yawned🥱 and stood as well untangling himself from Hyde who had been hugging him. "I agree and before the Servamps follow us, they are sleeping in the guest rooms.

Hyde was not too happy about that and exclaimed. "What😱??"

Which made Licht glare😒 at him. "I love you, but that doesn't mean I won't kick you. Don't complain."

Tetsu stood as well putting Hugh, who had been sitting on his lap gently down on the couch. "I agree😔. Servamps in the guest rooms sounds like a nice and safe idea."

Hyde crossed his arms sulking and said grumpily. "Fine😫."

Licht smiled and patted the Servamps head. "Good😌."

Kuro, who also didn't agree with the idea groaned and said. "Okay 😩."

Mahiru and Licht walked out up to their rooms on the top floor.

Mahiru's room was a nice light blue, while Licht's room was black and white.

Kuro and Hyde walked up to the second floor and down to the guest rooms.

Meanwhile back downstairs.

Hugh who was already walking up the stairs said. "Okay 😞."

Then him and Tetsu both vanished upstairs.

Jeje however was surprised and had thought that Mikuni had wanted to spend some more time with him.

Mikuni stood and was already walking up the stairs. "Yes, I don't want any shooting happening😒."

Lily was complaining to Misono. "Really Misono😫?"

Misono hurried after his brother. "Yes pervert😠!"

The Servamps walked up and choose a guest room each.

Ryusei, Kouki, Alex, and Lucky were sound asleep in the lounge with their Servamps next to them.

It had been 2 hours and Mahiru couldn't fall asleep.

He could hear Licht playing on his piano.

Mikuni was obviously awake cause he was talking to his doll.

Tetsu sounded like he was doing push ups so clearly he was awake.

Mahiru grabbed his phone and entered a the group chat that none of them had used for a long time.

Messenger group chat.

Mahiru: Hey everyone😊.

Misono: Hey. Can't sleep🤔?

Mahiru: Yeah😅.

Licht: Hey. It's been a while since we have used this chat.

Mikuni: I agree🤠!

Tetsu: Anyone bored😒?

Sakuya: I am😑.

Hyde: So am I😫!

Licht: No one cares💢!