Chapter 24: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 2)

The Eves unfortunately had heard what their lovers had called them.

Mahiru was the first to start yelling. "Kuro, you never told me that you actually cleaned your room😱!"

Misono joined in next he was a bit mad because Lily had photos and he hadn't been told. "Lily, where on earth🌏 did you get these photos from?😡💢💢!"

Licht shouted next. He was quite disappointed in Hyde. "Hyde, a mess really?? You are worse than Kuro. Stupid hedgehog🦔😡💢💢💢!"

Tetsu and Niccolo yelled at the same time.

"Hugh, putting everything in the coffins is not tidying up. It just makes it messier😠💢💢!"

"Lidio, do all you care about is food 😠💢💢?"

Iduna yelled which was very unusual. "Freya, I thought you loved your flowers😞😱😭!"

Mikuni laughed 🤣🤣🤣🤣. "Cute bottled boats Jeje!" He was enjoying it!

Sakuya was furious 😡. "Tsubaki, what did I tell you about making those figurines??💢💢"

*With the Servamps*

Kuro started to panic. Same with Hyde 😱. "They're in our old rooms!😱" Kuro shouted and he and Hyde ran down the corridor to their rooms, while their brothers peered around the corner and watched as Hyde and Kuro went to the doors to their rooms only to find the doors already open and their brothers watched as both of them were pulled into their rooms by their Eves.

Tsubaki😅 and Freya😅 approached their doors with care and caution only to be pulled in as well.

Hugh😓😞 just sighed and walked into his room.

Jeje😅, Lidio😓, and Lily😱 stayed in the corridor.

"Jeje come here!"😆 Mikuni called giggling from Jeje's room.

"Why🤔😓😅?" Jeje replied being cautious, knowing not to do or say anything stupid especially when Mikuni was acting childish.

"Or Abel and I are gonna break every bottled boat you have made which would be kind of sad because they are all very cute!😁😁🤣" Mikuni replied knowing full well that Jeje would come.

Jeje started to panic😱 and ran into his room.

"Lily come here!😡" Misono called impatiently.

"Why?😅" Lily called back worried.

"Because if you don't, I will rip up all the photos you have put on your wall, which would be sad because they are very good!😠😞" Misono said 'cause like Mikuni, he knew what to say to hey Lily to come to him.

Lily panicked😱 and ran into his room.

Lidio😓😅 crept up the corridor to the open door of his room to see a not so happy Niccolo💢 standing there and was yanked in.

In the living room, Lucky turned to Alex. "They will find out that we told them.😅"

Alex nodded. "We are screwed now!😱😅"

Lucky laughed "You just read my mind!🤣🤣😅"

*With the Lust pair*

Misono and Lily were sitting side by side on the bed🛏. "I haven't been in here in a while," Lily said as he lay down.

Misono looked down at Lily. "Why?🤨"

Lily smiled😊. "We have our new rooms now, plus this is not really our home anymore because we live with our Eves now."