Chapter 31 Return of the Servamps (part 2)

*Mikuni and Tetsu have been reunited with their Servamps/lovers.

Read on to find out how the other Eves got Reunited with their Servamps/lovers.

Enjoy!*

_______________________________
*With Licht*

Licht had just walked off of the stage after performing another of his new songs. After leaving Tokyo he rarely performed. He even would not go near his piano. He did it for a few reasons. One was because the Eves wanted to have a low profile and two because he missed the annoying hedgehog and playing reminded him of how much he missed the hedgehog annoying him. He walked down the corridor leaving the cheering crowd behind him. Licht walked to his stage room to rest.

He collapsed on the couch🛋 when his new manager walked in.

"Hey Licht. Good job. Nice song🎶."

Licht nodded "Yeah thanks. Now leave, I need rest."

His manager smiled then left locking the door🚪. Licht began humming a new song that he had made but not finished, about his and the hedgehog's love🧡. Licht had almost fallen asleep when he heared someone knock on the door🚪 and turn the locked handle.

When he heared a key🔑 in the lock Licht leaped up and rushed into his walk in closet where he had all of his stage clothes where and closed the door panting as he leaned against it. One thing Licht hated was fans disturbing his rest.

But he was not expecting to hear the voice that spoke. "Angel-chan?"

Licht gasped as his heart sped up when he recognized the person the voice belonged to.

He felt warmth in his heart as if it had been frozen in ice.

When Licht did not replie the voice spoke again. "It's Lawless. I was wondering if you still wanted to be my Eve again."

Questions rushed through his thoughts. Licht felt anger but it was quickly replaced by sadness when he heared Lawless walk away from the door and was about to leave when Licht torn open the door🚪 and pounced at Lawless, who had heared the door open and was turning around with tears in his eyes when Licht wrapped his arms around him and dragged him towards the walk in closet.

As Licht dragged his lover in and tried to close the door, the two tripped and fell. Lawless on the floor and Licht on top.they stared into each others eyes while both had tears falling out their eyes. They stayed that way for 5 minutes until Licht asked "Where have you been these last couple of years🤨? What took you so long to come find me😟?"

Lawless was speechless, "You were waiting for me😳?"

Licht glared😠 at the Servamp "Of course I was waiting you, stupid hedgehog🦔!"

Lawless laughed🤣.

Licht got a 💢 on his head. "Just what is so funny stupid rat🤨?" Licht glared.

"I have missed you calling me that!" Lawless replied making Licht blush😳 and look away.

"I missed you too." Upon hearing that

Lawless flipped them over so Lawless was the one on top. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my Eve again☺?"

Licht's eyes widened and he smiled😊 "Sure!"

And Licht pulled Lawless down for a kiss😚.

Lawless kissed😚 back.

Then they remade their contract. Lawless became Hyde again and Licht got his boots👢👢 back, which he used to kick Hyde as a punishment for being so late which made Hyde laugh😅. Then the two decided to go back to the Eves house for some fun.