Chapter 43: Before the big day.

(1k reads! Thank you😊! I hope you enjoy this next chapter. Remember if you all want a second book just let me know!)

(That Thursday. Two days before the weddings!)

The Eves had spent most of the day out decorating and preparing there chosen areas, then met up for a feed and were now walking in through the gates. Mikuni looked around and realized that they were short of people. "Where are Alex, Lucky, Kouki, and Ryusei?🤨"

Tetsu smiled, "The places that they had chosen could only get booked for tomorrow. So while we are all out for our weddings, they will return as we are leaving and look after the place while we are gone.🙂"

Mikuni smiled.

Then suddenly Lily walked to the door and opened it, "You have some impatient people who had called.😅"

Then hurried inside as another phone rang.

"They are calling too early!😱" Misono said at the same time as Licht said "What do we even say?😱"

Tetsu climbed up a tall, big tree🌳 in the yard. "Climb up and through the attic window.💡" Tetsu suggested and the other Eves followed.

They just made it inside when Hyde ran out. The Eves closed the window and lay down on the soft carpet.

Mikuni sighed, "Look at us!☺"

Misono looked at his brother confused, "What do you mean🤨?"

Mahiru smiled when he got what Mikuni was trying to say, "In two days we will all be married. Look at how far we have all come!😊"

Licht added, "And how we have all changed since we first met!😁"

"Except for you Licht!🤣" Mikuni teased. 

"You haven't changed much either Doll-lover-freak and neither has the housewife😒!" Licht smirked teasing Mikuni back.

"Don't bring me into it!" Mahiru groaned.

"Well there are things about all of us that haven't changed!" Misono joined in.

"Like what?" Licht grunted.

"Well Licht still thinks he is an angel *'Hey!' Licht snapped* that Mikuni still loves his stupid doll *'Abel is not stupid' Mikuni whined* Mahiru is still a housewife *'I'll take that as a compliment now' Mahiru said* and..." Misono was interrupted by Tetsu

"They have all changed and our friendships are stronger than ever!"

They all chatted until they all fell asleep😴.

(With Jeje!)

Jeje climbed the stairs to the attic door. Jeje stood outside for a minute before opening the attic door🚪 and when he opened it he was surprised by what he saw. There lying in the middle of the room on the soft grey carpet, the sleeping Eves.

Mikuni was hugging Misono, who hugged back. Mahiru, Sakuya, and Tetsu were curled up beside Misono and Licht, Iduna, and Niccolo were curled up next to Mikuni.

Jeje smiled😊, then carefully closed the door🚪 so the noise coming from Hyde and Tsubaki wouldn't wake them up. Then the Servamp walked over to the window and closed it before he picked up a big, woollen blanket🔲 (just imagine that it is a blanket) from a nearby chair🪑 and placed it carefully and gently on the Eves, being extra careful, not to wake them up.

Next he placed all there phones📱 on silent, took a picture with his phone, gently leaned over to kiss Mikuni, before finally exiting the room, closing the door.