Chapter 1 The Meet Up.

All the Eves and Servamps are at Misonon's place for a gathering! The eves are in one room, but the Servamps are in the room next door.

Misono, who is sitting on his chair lead🪑 asks "So how has everyone been🤔?"

Mahiru, who is sitting on one of the sofas🛋 with Sakuya and Licht replies first. "I've been good😁! How about you Misono🤔?"

Misono replies happily. "Everything has been good around here👍!"

Licht, who was glad the other Servamps are in the other room added. "Same with me😊!"

Misono smiled as he looked at his friend. "I saw your last concert🎶!"

Mahiru added, "Yeah it was amazing😃!!!"

Licht replied proudly "Thanks, guys☺!"

Mikuni, who was sitting beside Misono on another chair🪑 joined in the conversation "Everything has been good😌!"

"Same with us🙂!" Tetsu and Sakuya say at the same time. They glared😠 at one another and then laughed🤣🤣.

Then everyone began to have their own conversations when Sakuya asked while looking at the door "Who invited the hedgehog🦔🤔??"

Everyone turned to see that the door was open and Hyde🦔 was standing there. "Here you are Angel-cakes👼🍰! I missed you.....!"

Hyde was interrupted by Licht who was kicking him! "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE UNTIL YOU DIE! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT🤬🤬!" Licht yelled💢💢 while kicking Hyde.

Misono stood pointing "OUT! This is an Eve only room💢👉😠!!!"

Licht stoped and glares down at Hyde who was on the floor. "That's right! OUT😡!💢" and Licht kicked him out, shuts the door after making sure there were no other Servamps outside, and then sits back down.

Mahiru then asks. "Wanna play truth or dare🤔?"

Misono replies happily. "Sounds fun sure😁!!!"

Mikuni, Tetsu, Licht, and Sakuya all agree.

That's when they heard the Racket coming from the room where all the Servamps are.

"OW! WATCH IT LAWLESS🦔!!!!💢💢😡" Yells Hugh at Hyde.

"STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROOM MELANCHOLY🦊💢😡!" Yells Hyde at Tsubaki.

"SHUT UP HEDGEHOG🦔!" Yells Tsubaki💢 at Hyde who was telling him what to do.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Hyde💢 shouted back at Tsubaki.

"WHAT DID I SAY? ANNOYING HEDGEHOG🦔?" Yelled Hugh💢.

"I don't think that Hyde🦔 is annoying!" Lily the only one not shouting said.

"DON'T LIE LILY!" Hugh💢 shouted at Lily.

"WHAT DID I SAY? STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROOM! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE BASTARD FOX🦊!" Hyde💢 shouted.