Chapter 9: A Not So Good Unexpected Meeting.

All the eves walked towards the exit after 3 hours of shopping.

Licht was not happy😠. He was walking sulkily and he was frowning and had a deadly aura! Misono looked at his friend "Licht. You okay??😒" Licht stoped as his phone binged📱.

Licht looked like he would murder the phone📱 "NO! That Hedgehog🦔 has been texting me non-stop for the last half hour⏰!"

Mikuni sighed😞 "Jeje has been the same." The group started walking again.

Misono had an idea "How about heading to my place🏰?"

Mikuni looked surprised😲 "Even me??"

Misono smiled at his brother "Yeah😌. Plus father is out of town😌!" Mikuni laughed🤣🤪🤣.

Mahiru went to pull out his phone📱 "Sure just text Kuro...!" Mahiru stopped talking and paled😰 while he looked past everyone.

Misono puts an arm around Mahiru "Mahiru😧? What's wrong???😟"

Licht looks the way that Mahiru was looking and also paled😨 "Guys! We have company!"

Mikuni looked over and gasped😱 "Dang it's the girls!!!" Everyone paled😨.

Sakuya grabs Mahiru and starts walking everyone followed "They might not have seen us so let's leave😫😠!!!"

Tetsu said "Great idea😓" and everyone walked faster.

Mikuni pulled out his phone📱 "I'll call Dodo!" and calls Misono's family's driver.

Licht also gets his phone📱 out "I'll call the Servamps😅" and starts by calling Hyde.

Tetsu's eyes darted around "And I'll keep my eyes out to see if they follow!"

The group walked out to the car park and waited near the road for Dodo.

Mikuni ends call "Dodo is 10 mins⏰ away!"

Licht💢 talking to Jeje on phone "No Jeje🐍. We are fine. Just get over to Misono's place🏰. We'll be there soon. Bye" and ends the call. "The Servamps will meet us there!"

???? "Mahiru??😮" came a voice behind them they all recognized making Mahiru freeze.

Misono whispers "They spotted us😱!!"

Licht whispers "What do we do🤨?"

Mikuni whispered back "No clue😶!"

??? "Mahiru! It is You!!!😄" Everyone turned. Standing there was a girl with long black hair in two pigtails and brown eyes. Wearing of course the latest purple🥻 dress.

Mahiru started to shake, but nervously said "Who are you😰?" But Mahiru knew who this person was and she was a very bad person.

???? "Remember me?? It's charlotte!! Your awesome Girlfriend!!!"

Mahiru remembers.

*Flashback*

Mahiru screamed😫 "Stop! Charlotte! Ahhhhhh."

Charlotte laughed😆 "Your mine! I can do whatever I want" and whacked him with her whip which was already dripping with blood🩸.

Mahiru screamed😫 until he passed out! Charlotte laughed😆😆🤣!

*Flashback ends*

Mahiru hides behind Licht and Misono trembling in fear😰!!

Charlotte shouted over her shoulder "You guys! Daisy, Mandy, Alice, Evelyn, Jessica I found them!" Six girls start making their way towards them.