Chapter 47: Flashback number one.

It was just like any normal year. Every Christmas🎄 the Eves and their Servamps, sometimes the subclasses as well would journey from wherever they were to the Alicein Mansion🏰.

It was Christmas eve and Lily had just finished playing with his subclasses when he heared a commotion downstairs and walked down the staircase to investigate.

There standing at the bottom of the staircase was Jeje without his bags on. The one thing has changed about Jeje was that he, nearly never wore his bags when around the Eves/Servamps. Jeje was busy face palming to notice him.

When the Servamp got to the bottom of the staircase he saw a very pissed off Misono glaring😠 at someone familiar and that familiar person was very nervous.

"YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT DO YOU💢? FOR 5 YEARS YOU HAVE NOT PUT IN AT LEAST ONE APPEARANCE AT ANY OF OUR GATHERINGS😡! YOU DON'T EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL OR ANSWER MY TEXTS😤! WHAT IF MY CALLS OR TEXTS WERE IMPORTANT OR AN EMERGENCY? YOU BASTARD💢! LIKE SERIOUSLY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN💢? WHAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANSWERING YOUR BROTHERS MESSAGES💢? NOW I WONDER WHY OR IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER💢! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MANNERS, OR COMMON SENSE, OR RESPONSIBILITY💢! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE ACTUALLY SIBLINGS SOMETIMES💢! SOMETIMES I WOULD RATHER HANG OUT WITH TSURUGI💢! I WONDER WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THAT BRAIN OF YOURS💢! OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BRAIN💢? DO I HAVE TO DRAG YOU TO A BRAIN SHOP TO BUY YOU A BRAIN💢? SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU, MIKUNI💢?" Misono yelled at his big brother who he had trapped against the wall, which he had pushed Mikuni against to escape his hug.

Mikuni was too busy shaking in fright. "I'll apologize when your done shouting.😅"

Misono glared😠, then opened his mouth to continue the lecture when suddenly something caught his attention and Misono vanished outside.

"Hello, Lily😁!" The now smiling Mikuni greeted and hugged his friend.

"SHIT RAT, MOVE IT💢! WE ARE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU💢!" Was suddenly heared from outside. It was obvious that the Angel of Destruction and the stupid hedgehog had arrived.

'And some things never change😅!' Lily, Jeje and Mikuni thought.

Then the Envy pair vanished up to Mikuni's room. Mainly because Mikuni did not want to become deaf from Misono's yelling.

"MIKUNI💢! WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO💢? I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET💢! LILY! CLOTHES ON PERVERT💢!" Misono screamed in rage from the lounge.

"MIKUNI IS HERE😱? THAT'S IT WHERE IS HE😡? I'M GONNA KICK HIM! FINALLY HE PUTS IN AN APPEARANCE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS💢!" Licht's voice could have been heard from just about anywhere in the mansion cause of how loud the angel had screamed.

Mikuni locked his door🚪. 'Crap. I'm so dead😅!' Mikuni thought. Then he tackled Jeje and the two fell on Mikuni's bed🛏. Jeje was surprised.

"I'm probably gonna die soon so...😅" Mikuni said and before Jeje could say anything, the Eve kissed😚 his Servamp. Just as more voice appeared downstairs.

(Downstairs)

"Kuro😫! We are late because of you! You lazy cat😔! Don't Sorry me💢!" Mahiru told the lazy cat off, who had tried to apologize.

"Hugh we get it! Your amazing😒!" Hyde sarcastically said to his older brother who had been busy boasting on how cool and amazing he was.

"Hyde😱! Don't be do sarcastic😠! I'm more better than you😫!" And that's how an argument started between Hyde and Hugh.

"Sorry we are late. But I had to refill the food in the pantry because someone ate it all😒!" Niccolo explained glaring at Lidio, who was busy watching Hugh and Hyde argue.