Chapter 50: Sad news.

It was about 7:30⏰ when Misono woke up. He woke to the smell of Mahiru's brilliant food and to the sound of chatting. The first thing that Misono saw was Lily soundly asleep😴. Misono remembered falling asleep on the couch🛋. Misono moved slowly so he could sit up, being careful not to wake Lily. He spotted Mikuni asleep on the other couch🛋 with Jeje's arms around him. Misono stood and placed the blanket back on Lily and followed the voices to the kitchen. When he walked past the glass doors that lead to the backyard, he spotted Hyde and Tsubaki sitting outside sulking😠.

'I'm guessing they got kicked out🙄!' Misono thought as he walked into the dining room. There Licht was eating with Sakuya, Tetsu was sitting on his coffin⚰ which was upside down with Hugh inside, Iduna was sitting next to Freya at the table and Mahiru walked out pushing Kuro into his seat🪑 while placing his breakfast in front of him. Mahiru was the first to spot Misono.

"Morning, Misono🙂!" Mahiru greeted his friend. Misono walked over and sat down.

"Morning, Mahiru🥱." Misono said with a yawn. "What's going on?"

"Hyde and Tsubaki were creating such a racket and we didn't want to wake you up, so we kicked them out😒." Licht explained while eating melon.

"Then Hugh started creating a racket so I shut him in my coffin⚰." Tetsu added.

"Where are the others🤨?" Sakuya asked.

"Mikuni, Lily and Jeje are all asleep😴." Misono told them.

"Tsurugi and Shuhei were talking this morning and woke Yumikage up so he started yelling and that woke me and Kuro up." Mahiru explained while Kuro groaned.

Then Misono heared a racket come from the kitchen and glimpsed Niccolo walking towards them dragging a moaning 😫Lidio.

Then they all heared loud stomping footsteps upstairs followed by what sounded like Yumikage yelling😫 and Tsurugi screaming😱 and quiet footsteps coming down the hall, when the phone rang📱. Misono walked over to the phone when Tsubaki and Hyde walked in and immediately sat at the table.

Misono glared😠 at Hyde warning him to keep quiet. "Hello?"

"Hey Misono." The Servamp of Autumn said quietly fron the other side of the phone.

"Hey Luka. What's up😶?" Misono answered.

"I'll send you the voice recording."

"Of who🤨?"

"Alex. The Eve of Winter."

"Why? Did something happen😟?" As Misono said that all the Eves and Servamps froze.

"Alex died early this morning. Of old age. And she wanted you Eves to hear her last words."

"I'm so sorry😟."

"Its not your fault Misono. It's not something that we can just avoid. You humans don't live forever. Sometimes even us Servamps forget that. I have to go to Lucky. Say hi to the others for me and take care of yourselfs. Tell your Servamps if they don't look after you I will come and kick them all the way to hell myself!"

"I see. Yeah, go to your Eve and I'll pass on the message. Say hi to them for us😢!" Misono replied.

"Will do. See you Misono!"

"Bye."

The call ended and Misono put down the phone, tears had started falling down his face slowly😭.