Chapter 36 Everyone Reunited (part 2)

In the previous chapter all the Eves start going back to their house with their Servamps. Read on to find out what happens next as they all are reunited in the house.

"Hey big brothers😁!" Tsubaki greeted his older siblings. Ryusei and Kouki both stood after they saved their process on their video🎮 game

"We will go help Mahiru😅" they both said as they walked out to the kitchen. Their Servamps were asleep.

"Where is Kuro🤨?" Hyde asked Tsubaki.

"Where Mahiru is, in the kitchen😒." Tsubaki replied as him and Sakuya went on the third couch🛋.

"Where is Lidio😐?" Lily asked joining in the conversation.

"Should be up with Niccolo in Niccolo's room😊." Tsubaki replied hugging Sakuya.

"How about big sis🤔?" Hyde asked.

Tsubaki was about to reply when Kuro poked his read around the corner into the lounge, when he had heared the conversation he had wondered into the hallway to listen. "Out in the back yard with Iduna." Kuro answered the question.

"Hey big bro😁!" Hyde and Jeje both greeted at the same time.

Kuro looked around, wishing he had not.

"Get a room, you love birds😞!" Kuro complained as he walked back to the kitchen.

Silence fell in the lounge and the Servamps were still staring at the doorway were their big brother had been standing.

"BIG BRO💢!!" Jeje yelled, which Mikuni thought was unusual.

Being separated from their Eves for a few years had changed all the Servamps.

"HOW MEAN😫!" Hyde complained loudly!

"YOU GET A ROOM, Bastard😠!" Tsubaki shouted.

"How rude😫!" Hugh said.

"Nice to see you too😑!" Kuro called back, ignoring his shouting siblings.

Then Lidio and Niccolo walked down the staircase feeling refreshed, only minutes ago they had just gotten out of the shower in Niccolo's private bathroom.

"Hey bros. I see you found your Eves😆!" Lidio greeted his family then he joined Niccolo who was sitting beside the Melancholy pair on the third couch.

Jeje then rolled off of Mikuni and lay beside him on the couch taking out his phone📱. Mikuni hugged Jeje.

"Who are you calling🤨?" Mikuni said as he closed his eyes.

"I promised Johannes that I would call him when I found you!"

Mikuni opened one of his eyes glared😠 at Jeje's phone📱 then closed his eyes again with a grunt.

"I have to call your parents, Tetsu!" Hugh remembered, getting his phone out.

Tetsu groaned😔 wishing he would not, hiding his face in his hands.