Chapter 21: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/ Eves.(part one)

*Knock, knock*

Kuro and Mahiru, who were busy kissing😚 when they heard the knock on the door which made them freeze and turn around to see Licht standing in the doorway.

"I'm gonna pretend that I did not see that." Licht stated while rolling his eyes.🙄

Kuro groaned. "What do you want?"😩

"Lily said that he wanted to speak to everyone in the living room.😞" Licht responded while walking out "Shit rat, move it!"💢💢

Mahiru and Kuro walked out and downstairs to the living room where everyone was waiting.

Misono sat on his chair lead🪑 with Lily standing next to him reading a letter📃.

Hyde was sitting behind Licht on the sofa🛋 with his legs wrapped around Licht's waist while Licht was leaning back against him.

Mikuni was sitting beside the Greed pair on the sofa🛋 with Jeje sitting beside him, which was unusual cause he was usually in his snake form curled around Mikuni's neck.

Across the room, Tetsu was sitting in the lazy boy chair💺 with Hugh sitting on his lap.

Sakuya had the other lazy boy💺 and Tsubaki was sitting in front of him on the floor leaning back against his lover's legs.

Izuna was sitting on the floor between Freya's legs, who was sitting on the second🛋 couch with Niccolo, who was leaning against Lidio who was sitting next to him with an arm wrapped around him.

Kuro and Mahiru went and sat on the third couch🛋.

Tsubaki, who was getting impatient decided to break the uncomfortable silence. "Now that we are all here, what's happening?🤨"

Misono sighed😞 before looking up. "A letter was given to Lily. Lily."

Lily, who had just finished reading the letter for the fourth time finally spoke. "The letter was given to me by Angel. It is from a friend of hers. The twins are coming back from whatever they were doing to tighten security." Lily explained.

Jeje looked at Lily. "Why are they coming back so early?"🤔

Tsubaki nodded. "I agree they never come back especially when they are on a job."😨

Hugh sighed. "Why do we have to tighten our security🤨?"

Lily sighed.

Misono looked at Lily and smiled a gentle and caring smile. "It's going to be okay, Lily."☺

Lily took a deep breath😞 before continuing to speak reading from the letter  "The Servamps exs are working with C3 and so are the exs of your Eves."

Licht💢 immediately let off a deadly aura, so did Mikuni💢.

Misono and Mahiru paled😰.

Iduna was shocked and put her hand over her mouth😱, as did Niccolo.

Tetsu looked angrily😡 at the window.

Sakuya stared😠 up at the ceiling.

Kuro hugged Mahiru speaking softly to him comforting him, as did Lily comforting Misono.

Hyde was calming Licht down, while Jeje calmed Mikuni down.

The rest of the Servamps were shocked at the news.

Freya looked over at Lily. "Does C3 know that we are not in Tokyo😰?"

Lily nodded. "Yup. Apparently, they were furious that we are no longer in the city.😅"