Chapter 33 Return of the Servamps (part 4)

*In the previous part Sakuya and Ryusei got reunited with their Servamps. Read on to see who else is reunited. Hope you enjoy!*

Iduna loved university. She immediately went to the university when after a year of moving here.

At first she was worried about the others so she stayed at home to watch them with Mahiru.

They were not being their usual selves.

But after a year once everyone had settled down everyone had started to act normal.

Iduna decided then to go to university.

Mikuni thought it was a grand idea and even gave her money for her equipment.

Half way through the fourth year since they had left Tokyo, Mikuni, Misono, Licht, and Mahiru had all been attacked by subclasses.

Who their master was that they didn't know.

So everyone had to be extra cautious and careful.

Niccolo had given the Eves each 2 guns and lots of amo that they all kept hidden.

They only used it if there was an emergency.

But apart from being attacked all the Eves loved their jobs which made Iduna happy.

Tetsu was happy that he got lots of customers.

Mikuni was happy to have an antique shop, which everyone knew that the shop made it feel like home, but no one complained even Misono was happy that his big brother was happy.

Iduna smiled she loved remembering all the happy memories.

It reminded her that she was not alone and even though she had once been apart of C3 the Eves had accepted her as one of them.

She had just finished another day of classes and was waiting for Alex who usually came to pick her up.

An hour later.

'She is never this late' Iduna thought to herself and decided to walk home instead of waiting. She has just made it past the fast food places when she had the feeling that someone was following her, so she went down an alleyway and leaned against the wall.

The person went past.

Iduna looked down the alleyway and gasped.

There standing at the end of the alleyway, her lover, her Servamp, The Mother of Wrath. Her long purple hair hung low down her back, moving in the wind.

The two stared at each other for 5 minutes, until Iduna could no longer handle it and ran into the Servamp arms. The surprised Servamp froze for a second then hugged the Eve back. Then the Servamp lifted the girl up and flew, then landed on the backyard of the Eves house.

The two stood there for a while hugging. Then Iduna broke the hug and looked up at her Servamp. Thousands of questions ran through her mind. But she stayed quiet waiting for the Servamp to speak.

The Servamp carefully thought of words to say before speaking. "Hey Iduna. Before you speak, just listen for moment. I'm sorry for not coming years ago. Me and the other Servamps were still confused about why you guys left. Then Johannes explained why you left and kept us from coming after you guys. We're all sorry."