Chapter 26: Bonds Broken.

Once everyone had calmed down silence settled in.

"Just to warn you guys. There is a secret door🚪 at the back of our cells.😅" Licht warned everyone.

There was a sound of movement from Mahiru's cell. "So that's how Misono and Niccolo were taken and we didn't know!😱😡"

Iduna moved away from the secret door at the back of her cell. "Best to stay away from the door!😰"

Tetsu was more concerned about Mikuni. After what happened with Mikuni and Jeje at Mikuni and Misono's household🏰, that caused Mikuni to get kicked out with Jeje, Mikuni hardly ever saw Misono. But now that Misono had forgiven him, Mikuni cared more about Misono's safety, than the safety of his doll."Mikuni? Are you okay?😰"

Mikuni smiled slightly as he answered. "Yeah!☺" But all the Eves knew Mikuni well enough to know that he was not okay.

Licht glared😠 at the wall that separated him from Mahiru, due to Mikuni's cell being on the other side of Mahiru's cell, hoping that Mikuni could feel his glare. "What's wrong??🤨"

Mikuni hesitated before answering. "I think I know what they are doing.😞"

Mahiru was surprised. "Really?"

Sakuya💢 was getting impatient. "Well come on, spill! What's going on?"

Mikuni giggled😅. "You know how they are Servamps?"

Sakuya snorted😒. "You mean Servamps that should not exist!"

Licht then grumbled🙄. "They are probably Servamps of something stupid!"

Niccolo grunted😒. "Servamp of no common sense!"

The Eves started laughing🤣.

Sakuya suggested🤔. "The Servamp of annoyance!"

Mikuni laughed🤣🤣. The Eves were glad that Mikuni was laughing, even if it was just for now. Mikuni smiled😊 "Anyway, I think they have found the secret way to break our contracts with our Servamps and bond with us by force!"

Upon hearing that everyone was silent😶. Then came yelling.

"Ow!"

"Let us go!"

"Don't think so!"

Voices came from the 4 empty cells.
"Mahiru. Mikuni. Testsu. Are you here?🤔" Someone called.

"Alex?" Mikuni exclaimed😲.

"And Lucky!" Lucky called😁.

"Mahiru?🤔" Came another voice.

"Is that you?🤔" Came a second voice.

"No way!😐" Sakuya stated.

"Sakuya?😶" The first unknown voice asked.

"Yeah?🤔" Sakuya responded.

"It's Ryusei and Kouki!😅" Ryusei called.

"What are you doing here?" Mahiru cried😱.

"I'm Ryusei the eve of the servamp Hopless heartbreaker of Hatred and Spring, Angel!" Ryusei explained😅.

"And I'm Kouki eve of the Servamp Shameful Regret of Guilt and Summer, Stella." Kouki added😅.

*Screaming*

Licht bangs on his cell door panicking😱. "We need to save Misono and Niccolo!"

Tetsu screamed.