Chapter 23: Servamps Old Rooms (Part 1)

The Eves were having a tour by Lucky and Alex. "Your lucky that we are here. We know this place off by heart! Follow us!😁"

The Eves followed Alex and Lucky down a corridor that was connected to the living room.

"Down here we have a music room🎶, gym, library, and lots of other rooms on the right side of the corridor." Alex explained.

"What are in the rooms to the left?" Mikuni asked curiously🤔.

Alex and Lucky grinned 😁😅 at each other. "Those rooms are the private rooms of your Servamps. Don't know what are in each room though. They never let us in!😅" Lucky answered smiling.

Licht went over to the orange door. "Well I'm curious.😐💢" He tried the doorknob. "Curses, it's locked." Licht grumbled.

"There is another place you might like to see. This way😅!" Alex said already walking away giggling. Alex and Lucky led the others down another corridor that was hidden behind the staircase. It was a long corridor with lots of colored doors.

"These doors are the old rooms of your Servamps...😅" Alex stopped talking as Licht walked over to an orange door that had a pattern of swords ⚔ on it and tested the handle. The door opened.

"The doors are unlocked😁!" He called back to the others as he walked into Hyde's old bedroom. The Eves all ran to the other doors.

Mahiru went to a door that was blue with a pillow pattern on it, Kuro's old room.

Mikuni approached a purple door with a bottled boat pattern on it, Jeje's old room.

Misono approached a pink door covered in a heart 💕 pattern, Lily's old room. Hugh's door had a green coffin ⚰ pattern on it.

Tsubaki's door had a yellow knife 🔪 pattern on it. Lidio's door had a black food pattern on it.

Freya had a plain red door.

All the Eves had entered the Servamps old rooms.

Alex and Lucky stared "Oh, no. We are so screwed 😰😥!" And the two walked back to the living room pretending that they didn't know where the other Eves were.

*With the other Eves*

Mahiru's jaw😲😱 nearly hit the floor when he entered Kuro's old room. It was clean. Actually clean. 'Am I in the wrong room.😶' Mahiru thought as he found Kuro's diary 📘. "He has been writing in here lately.😏" Mahiru mumbled to himself as he began to read through Kuro's diary.

Next door Mikuni was staring😐 at a bookshelf that was filled with bottled boats. 'They're so cute!😱😁' Mikuni thought as he like Mahiru began to read through his Servamps diary 📘.

On the other side of Kuro's room was Lily's old room where Misono💢 was standing. 'Pink everywhere.💢' Something caught Misono's attention and there on the wall were pictures. Misono walked over. The pictures were of all his ancestors, that had been his Eves. Then there were pictures of his brothers. Near his bed, Lily had put the photos of Mikuni and Misono. On his side table, there was a photo album📒. Misono picked it up and sat on the bed and looked through all the photos.

Licht was not at all happy💢💢. He was standing in the orange wallpapered room belonging to Hyde. Hyde's room was not at all tidy. He had a pile of swords on one corner, 3 messy bookshelves📚 filled with Shakespeare books and clothes all over the floor. 'I feel like I'm standing in Kuro's room. Why is Hyde's old room so messy.💢💢' Licht smiled😁 when he had discovered Hyde's diary 📙 that was hidden under one of the orange pillows and began reading.

Tetsu was standing inside a green wallpapered room with coffins ⚰ everywhere. 'At least they are all tidy up😁' Tetsu thought that is until he opened up a coffin and discovered that Hugh had stuffed all his things into all the coffins and they were not tidy💢💢.

Sakuya looking at the figurines that decorated Tsubaki's yellow-colored room. The figurines were of Tsubaki's subclasses, his brothers, and of Sakuya. This made Sakuya quite mad 'I told him not to make any more figurines when I burnt the last ones that he made.💢💢💢' Sakuya then discovered all Tsubaki's fox 🦊 plushies that were stuffed under his bed along with Sakuya's diary. 'I was wondering where it had got to. That sneaky fox is in big trouble' Sakuya thought angrily.

Niccolo had walked into a room that had a lot of food dishes 🥡🍽🍴🥄🧃🍸🍯🍾 that had been thrown around the black wallpapered room belonging to Lidio. 'Food, food and more food. Is that all he thinks about?💢💢💢' Niccolo thought as he grabbed Lidio's diary😁 and sat down to read.

Iduna walked into the red-colored wallpapered room belonging to Freya. The room was clean and was plain except for all the pot plants that decorated the room with a whole lot of different colors and types of flowers 🥀🌹🌺💐🌸🌻🌼🌷⚘ that had obviously been abandoned. 'I thought she loved her flowers.😱😢' Iduna thought sadly.

*with the Servamps*

Kuro poked his head into the greed pairs room. "Hyde, have you seen Mahiru anywhere?🤔"

Hyde stood and walked out heading downstairs. "I think he went downstairs with the others.😑" Kuro followed Hyde into the living room where their brothers also were looking for their Eves.

Lucky was watching pretending to watch Animal Planet when he saw the Servamps walk-in 'Crap😱. We are so screwed if they find out!😰😱' Lucky thought.

Alex who was doing homework saw then enter as well 'Wonderful. As long as they don't ask where their lovers are!😱😓' Alex thought.

"Lucky, has Mahiru come down here?😒" Kuro asked.

"Nope!😅" Lucky answered not taking his eyes off the TV 😅.

Then more voices came from the hall.

"Has anyone seen my angel-cakes?😱" Hyde yelled.

"Has anyone seen my Misono-chan??😰" Lily asked next.

"Had anyone seen the doll-loving-freak anywhere??🤨" Jeje joined in.

"Do you know where Sakuya is?😫" Tsubaki asked.

"Has anyone seen Tetsu, Niccolo, or Iduna?😱"

Alex and Lucky were starting to get worried 'If the Eves hear what the Servamp just called them we are done for.' 😅😰😱😅 They both thought.

(Another chapter completed)
(See you in the next chapter!)
(Hope you enjoyed it!)
(Katebluejaguar!)