Chapter 22: Meeting The Other Two Season Servamps/Eves. (part two)

*Five minutes later*

Lily was sulking😢 because Misono kept throwing books 📚at him.

Hyde was lying on the floor cause Licht kept on kicking him🤕😵.

Hugh😢 was shut in Tetsu's coffin ⚰ lead which he was sitting on.

Kuro was just hugging Mahiru and was unharmed cause he wasn't being noisy.

Mikuni💢 had grown tired of the bullets that kept being shot at him so he gently hit Jeje and now said person😰 was hiding behind the couch🛋 that Mikuni was sitting on talking to Abel.

Tsubaki was sulking😢😭 'cause he would not stop complaining Sakuya burnt one of his fox 🦊plushies.

"Alright, what was that about??💢😠" Licht demanded😠.

"Stupid rule that was decided a long time ago. That we would have separate rooms from our Eves" Hyde explained😫.

The Eves let out a huge sigh😞. "Stupid demons,😶😑" Licht said while faced planting his hands😫.

Mahiru, Sakuya both said. "We agree.😐😶😑"

The Servamps all looked at their Eves with confusion🤨.

Tetsu let Hugh out of the coffin⚰ and put him on his lap "Why would we let us be separated from our lovers?🤫🥰"

The Servamps started shouting.

Lily smiled😊. " Thanks Misono😆!" Starts to strip.

"Stop stripping pervert!💢💢💢" Misono yells😠 as he gave Lily a shove and thinks 'A room without Lily would be amazing but lonely.'

Lily smiled😊. "Misono..."

The said person threw a book📘 at Lily, then stood and walked over to a shelf to grab a chess game. "Fancy a game of chess♟ Mikuni?🤔😏" Misono asked as he turned to Mikuni.

"Sure, little brother!😁" Mikuni replied happily as he stood and followed Misono out to the outdoor table to play.

Licht walked outside to a piano🎹 that had been placed under a tree🌳 and started playing his lovely angel music🎶. A white piano had been a welcome present from the Betrayal Pair.

"I'm gonna go make dinner!😞" Mahiru announced as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'll help😁!" Sakuya said as he stood.

"You help? You're useless!🤨🙄😑" Mahiru called from the kitchen.

Sakuya got an 💢 on his head. "I'll show you who is useless!😫😫😡😠" And stormed into the kitchen.

Tetsu walks up to his room carrying Hugh so he could work out.

Yelling came from the kitchen. Iduna sighed😞😅. "I'll go and calm those two down. Come, Niccolo." Niccolo followed Iduna into the kitchen.

Jeje stood and sat on the couch🛋 and Tsubaki sat on the lazy boy chair💺.

Luka sat down next to Jeje on the couch. "Do they always do that?😐😅"

"Ignore us after they tell us off? Yup😞!" Kuro replied and walked upstairs to play his video games🎮.

Lily stood. "Freya wanna go tend to the garden?"

Freya smiled😊. "Sure." And the two walked out.

Jeje stood. "I'm going to go and shoot Mikuni... Nah, just go make another bottle boat😞."