Chapter 12: Gifts And Marks.

It's early morning at the Alicein Mansion and with the Servamp argument out of the way, the friends started playing Truth or Dare and now the eves are giving their Servamps their gifts that the eves had brought. Misono went first and Lily received a choker, then Hyde received a bracelet.

Now Mikuni pulled out a purple box and handed it to Jeje. Jeje opened it. It was a necklace with a gun🔫 like chain pattern with a purple💜 crystal snake🐍 pendant handing on it.

Jeje hugged Mikuni "Thanks! I love it!!"

Mikuni smiled and kissed Jeje. "Anytime Jeje!!"

Mahiru took that moment to hand a blue box to Kuro. Kuro opened the box and inside was a blue ring💍 with a 💤 like pattern and a crystal blue💙 cat🐈 on it.

Kuro pounced at Mahiru kissing him. "I love it! Like I love you!!!"

Mahiru kisses Kuro back.

Next, it was Sakuya's turn he gave a yellow box to Tsubaki. Tsubaki opened it to find a yellow anklet with a camellia🏵 type pattern and a yellow💛 crystal fox🦊 on it.

Pounced on Sakuya hugging him "Thanks! I love you!"

Niccolo gave Lidio a black box. The shocked Lidio took it. Inside was a locket that hung on a meat-like🍗 chain pattern and had a black🖤 crystal pig🐖 charm next to a black locket. Inside the locket on one side was a picture of Lidio and on the other was a picture of Niccolo.

Lidio reached over and hugged Niccolo who hugged him back. "I love it! Thanks, Niccolo!!"

Niccolo hugged him back "Your welcome!"

Tetsu then placed a green box in Hugh's lap. Hugh lifted it up into his hands and opened it. Inside was a green💚 crystal ring, that is in the shape of a bat🦇.

Hugh leaped into Tetsu's lap and hugged him "Thanks! I love it Tetsu!!"

Tetsu smiled "I'm glad you like it!"

Last was Izuna, she gave Freya a red box. Freya opened it and inside was a bracelet with an apple🍎 chain pattern on it, also hanging from it was a red❤ crystal wolf🐺 charm.

Freya smiled "Thanks. I love it!" she gently kissed Izuna's forehead.

Izuna blushed "Your welcome!"

Tsubaki then chuckled " We have some things for you too!" The eves then realized that each wore a ring on their ring finger, a necklace and choker, and a bracelet.

Mahiru's ring was blue with Sapphire jewels on it and said Sloth. His necklace was also blue and has a Sapphire crystal cat charm hanging from the 💤Z-like pattern chain. The choker had a Sapphire💙 crystal heart hanging on a cat-like🐈 pattern chain. The bracelet said Kuro and Mahiru Forever.

Misono's ring was pink with rose quartz jewels on it and said Lust. His necklace was also pink and has a pink crystal butterfly🦋 hanging off a heart-shaped💕 pattern like chain. The choker has a pink crystal heart💕 hanging on a butterfly-shaped🦋 pattern like chain. The bracelet said Lily and Misono forever.

Mikuni's ring was purple with Amethyst jewels on it and said Envy. His necklace was also purple and has an amethyst crystal snake🐍 hanging off a gun-shaped🔫 pattern like chain. The choker has an amethyst crystal heart💜 hanging on a snake-shaped🐍 pattern like chain. The bracelet said Jeje and Mikuni forever.

Licht's ring was orange with orange topaz jewels on it and said Greed. His necklace was also orange and has an orange crystal hedgehog🦔 hanging off a music🎶 note shaped like chain. The choker has an orange crystal heart🧡 hanging on a hedgehog🦔 shaped pattern like chain. The bracelet said Hyde and Licht forever.

Tetsu's ring was green with emerald jewels on it and said Pride. His necklace was also green and has an emerald crystal bat🦇 hanging off a coffin-shaped⚰ pattern like chain. The choker has an emerald💚 crystal heart hanging on a bat-shaped🦇 pattern like chain. The bracelet said Hugh and Tetsu forever.

Sakuya's ring was yellow with citrine jewels on it and said Melancholy. His necklace was also yellow and has a yellow crystal fox🦊 hanging on a flower-shaped🏵 pattern like chain. The choker has a yellow crystal heart💛 hanging on a fox🦊 shaped pattern like chain. The bracelet said Tsubaki and Sakuya forever.

Izuna's ring was red with ruby jewels on it and said Wrath. Her necklace was also red and has a ruby crystal wolf🐺 hanging off a chain that was shaped in the name Freya. The choker has a ruby crystal heart❤ hanging off a wolf🐺 shaped like pattern chain. The bracelet said Freya and Izuna forever.

Niccolo's ring was black with an onyx jewel on it and said Gluttony. His necklace was also black and has a black crystal pig🐖 hanging off of a black ribbon that in grey said Lidio. The choker has an onyx crystal heart🖤 hanging off a pig-shaped🐖 pattern like a chain. The bracelet said Lidio and Niccolo forever.

Mahiru smiled at Kuro "Thanks I love it!!"

Mahiru hugs Kuro who smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome, Mahiru!"

Misono hugged Lily just like all the other eves did. Eventually, the eves calmed down and fell asleep. While the eves slept the Servamps decided to mark their lovers as theirs.

All the Servamps bit down very gently so they didn't wake up the eves.

Mahiru's mark which was over his heart on his chest was a blue cat🐈 mark.

Misono's was a pink butterfly🦋 that wrapped around his right wrist.

Licht's mark was an orange hedgehog🦔 that lay at the base of his neck.

Tetsu's green bat🦇 mark was wrapped around his left wrist.

Mikuni's purple snake🐍 mark wrapped around his right ankle.

Sakuya's yellow fox🦊 mark was on his stomach to the left while Izuna's red wolf🐺 mark was to the right of her stomach.

Niccolo's black pig🐖 lay at the base of his right shoulder.

(Chapter finished!)

(Hope you enjoyed it!

(Remember, I take in requests so do comment below!!)

(Created by Katebluejaguar)

(Bye!!)