Chapter 14: Hide And Seek In The Dark (part 2)

It was 4:00 pm⏰ at the Alicein mansion, 2 hours back the Eves and Servamps were enjoying a relaxing afternoon until a box🎁 had been thrown into one of the living room windows.

In the box were two bottles: Potion and Anditote. Now 2 hours later the Eves with their Servamps was trying to find 'Johannes'.

The Sloth pair are trapped in a room, the lights are out and now the Greed pair are now trapped in another room, when a bunch of noises came from everywhere.

____________________________________

*Ding, ding went Licht's phone*

"Damned jerk!" Licht growls as he pulls out his phone.

Messenger chat.

Misono: Help! Anyone😱!!

Mahiru: Can't sorry! Me and Kuro are still trapped😅!

Licht: That jerk, locked me and Hyde up as well!

Misono: Us too!

Sakuya: Sorry busy right now! Caught him, but he got away and laid a clever trap.

Mikuni: Sorry busy trying to make sure he doesn't escape out the front gate.

Izuna: Sorry me and Freya are trapped in a room.

*Suddenly a loud bang came from the bottom floor, followed by shouting*

Misono: What the hell😱?

Licht: What was that😡?

Mahiru: What's going on😠?

Licht: Damned door won't open!!!

Sakuya: I'm free and on the way!

Mahiru: Save Licht and Hyde first! 

Misono: Yeah! They are on the middle floor, which is closest to the bottom floor!

Sakuya: Directions?

Licht: I think either the eighth room or the ninth room on the right side of the hallway number two!

Sakuya: Okay! On the way!

Mikuni: Bad news😰!!

Misono: What??

Mikuni: Tetsu was not answering so I went to look for him and found him in a trap.

Mahiru: WHAT😱!!!

Licht: Is he okay😱???

Izuna: Is he hurt😱??

Mikuni: No, but his phone is broken. So he will be using my phone.

Misono: Okay😞.

Mikuni: Hey, it's Tetsu. We saw Johannes but he escaped. I got trapped and Hugh went after him.

Mahiru: Don't worry your not the only one who is trapped😒.

Mikuni: It's still Tetsu. Anyway, Johannes went back towards the house, through the front door, Hugh said in his mind.

Niccolo: PHONE FINALLY WORKING!!!😄 Sorry, Johannes got the potion🍾. 

Misono: It's ok😑.

Niccolo: BUT WE HAVE NEWS!!!!

Mikuni: It's Mikuni. What news🤔??

Niccolo: The potion is designed for Eves, not Servamps!