chapter 6: Promises Are Broken.

*So in the last chapter, all the Servamps wanted the Eves to drink the Truth-Telling potion. What happens next? Read on and find out! Enjoy!*

Hyde then ends up getting kicked across the room by a very angry Angel💢. 

Licht goes up to him and keeps on kicking him "Hell No!!! Shut up and DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE UNTIL YOU DIE!!!!💢💢💢"

Kuro looks at Mahiru "Mahiru surly???" And trembles😅 from Mahiru's glare😡! 

Mahiru💢 replies with "No no no no no!"

 Misono💢 shakes his head "I'm out! I'm not playing!"

  Mikuni starts freaking out😱 "I'm not playing either!!!"

Tetsu joins in😡 "Me either! I quit!" 

Sakuya just glares😠 at the door wishing to be anywhere but here says " Me either! I'm out!" 

Tsubaki looks confused🤨 "Can't be that bad! What's there to lose??"

Licht💢 snapped "Shut up! No one asked you for your opinion, a demon who tried to kill me once!!!!😡😡" 

Mahiru glares😠 to Tsubaki "What's there to lose, I don't know? A secret being kept a secret!" 

Tetsu thinks "How about the Servamps drink the Truth-Telling potion??"

Sakuya smiles😊 then start panicking😱 "Hell yes! Wait no bad idea! No bad Tsubaki!!" 

Tsubaki smiles😁 and drinks the potion🍾.

Kuro also smiles🙂 "Sure!" And drinks the potion🍾! All the Servamps drink the potion, except for Jeje.

Misono panics😱 summons his chair🪑 lead and hides behind it "Well done Tetsu!!!💢"

Tetsu opens his coffin⚰ lead and hides inside "I'm sorry! It was either them or us!!!!"

Mahiru hides behind one of the couches🛋 "Neither would have been a better option😱!!"

Licht hides under the table "I agree with Mahiru😱!!"

Mikuni hides behind the second couch🛋 "I agree too!!!"

Sakuya jumps out the window, holding onto the window ledge, and dangles outside "I wanna die!!!😫"

Mikuni holds Abel close "Jeje🐍 ask a question!!!"

Licht💢 snapped😱 "Don't trust a demon to do it!! No Jeje!!!"

Mahiru trembling😱 "Yeah! Who knows what he will ask!!"

Jeje trembling in fear "Are you dating your Eves??"

Mahiru starts shouting😱 "No no no no!!!  Kuro!!" And covers his ears "This is all your fault Tetsu!!💢"

Misono covers his ears😱 "No no no no Lily!! This is Mikuni's fault!!" Grabs books📚.

Tetsu shuts his coffin's⚰ lid "I'm sorry guys!!"

Licht covers his ears "Demon😈 you answer the question and your gonna meet my boots!!" Summons his boots👢👢.

Sakuya hanging out the window "Don't you dare answer Tsubaki!!😱"

Mikuni reminds the Eves "They won't remember what they say!!"

The Servamps replied! 

Kuro "Yes we are!" Mahiru starts crying😢.

Lily "We are yes!" Misono starts crying😭.

Hugh "Yup we are!" Tetsu gasps 😱and starts crying😭.