Chapter 10: Sleepover.

It was 12:00 pm⏰. All the eves were having a sleepover at Misono's place because none of them wanted to see their ex's. So the eves decided to sleep in Misono's room and the Servamps were sleeping in the room next door.

Mahiru tossed and turned. He could not sleep, so he checked the time on his phone📱. Midnight he moaned and looked at Misono's bed🛏 "Misono? Hey? You awake??🤨" Mahiru whispered as he sat up.

Misono rolled over and saw that Mahiru was also awake and he too sat up "Yeah, Can't sleep!😫" Misono explains. Mahiru's and Misono's beds were right next to each other.

Licht sat bolt upright when he heard voices "Wow! You guys can't sleep either?😲" Licht's bed was in front of Mahiru's bed🛏. Licht looked at his friends as they nodded.

Rustling noises come from the bed🛏 beside Licht. They all looked over and they saw movement. Misono turned on his bedside table lamp. They all saw that Mikuni was also awake "I can't sleep either!😞"

Sakuya whose bed🛏 was beside Mahiru's also sat up "I'm still awake!!😩" Sakuya leaned against the headboard of his bed.

"I'm awake too!😫" called Tetsu who was sleeping on the bed on the other side of Misono. Then the door 🚪opens and Izuna and Niccolo walk-in closing the door🚪.

Izuna smiled "Is their room for two more??" Misono smiled "we have two extra beds" nodding to the spare beds🛏. One beside Licht and the other beside Mikuni. Izuna took the bed next to Mikuni and Niccolo took the bed next to Licht.

"Can't sleep either??" Mikuni asked the two newcomers.

"NO💢! I ran into my ex! Daniel when Niccolo and I went shopping for gifts for our Servamps.😣" Izuna explained as she got into the spare bed she had chosen.

"And later that day I ran into my ex too!" Niccolo complained😩 hiding his face in his pillow that he had brought with him.

"Who Rose??😱" Mahiru looked over at Niccolo💢 who then started punching his pillow!

"Yeah, it was Rose!! What a bitch!!" Niccolo calmed down.

"Where are Freya and Lidio??" asked Sakuya looking at Niccolo, then over at Izuna.

"They're in the other room with the other Servamps." Izuna answered then rolled over to sleep.

Everyone rolled over to sleep. But one hour⏰ later.

"I can't sleep!😫" Mahiru complained sitting up to find Misono already sitting up and talking to Mikuni.

"Still can't sleep💤 Mahiru??🤨" Misono asked, then Sakuya, Tetsu, Licht all sat at the same time and said "Can't sleep!!!😫"

Izuna rolled over "Oh, you're all awake too!!😦"

Niccolo sat up too. "CAN'T SLEEP!! Lidio, I need my Lidio🐖 pillow!"

Suddenly the door opened and Lidio🐖 walked in "Did someone ask for their Lidio pillow??😁" Lidio walked over to the bed that Niccolo was on and lay down. Niccolo lay back down against the bed, rolled onto his side, and wrapped his arms around Lidio while resting his head against Lidio's shoulder.

"FREYA🐺!! I want my girlfriend!!" Izuna exclaimed! The door opened to reveal Freya🐺 coming into the room shutting the door. She walked over and she lay down wrapping her arms around eve and pulled the covers over them both. Izuna wrapped his arms around her girlfriend and hid her face in Freya's chest.

"I want Hugh🦇!" Tetsu called for his lover next. The door opened again and this time Hugh walked in leaving the door open while someone waited outside.

"Did someone summon the Great Servamp of Pride🦇😁??" He chuckled as he walked over to Tetsu and sat down next to him while Tetsu lay back down. Tetsu heled Hugh's hands as Hugh leaned against the pillow of the bed Tetsu was sleeping on.

"Tsubaki🦊, get in here!!!" Sakuya calls next. Tsubaki walked past the person who was waiting outside the door🚪 leaning against the wall beside the door.

Tsubaki walks in. "Did you call? I thought you wouldn't call!😅😉" Tsubaki walked over and sat cross-legged on the bed🛏. Sakuya lay back down resting his head in Tsubaki's lap while wrapping his arms around Tsubaki's waist hiding his face in Tsubaki's lap.

"Alright Hyde🦔! I know you are the one hiding outside. Come here!" Licht smiled and called to Hyde who was indeed the one hiding in the corridor. Hyde poked his head around the corner making sure Licht hadn't summoned his boots or glaring at him. Satisfied that it was safe, he walked in and sat beside Licht. Licht then grabbed him and pulled him down to lie down next to him and burrowed his face into Hyde's chest. They both wrapped their arms around each other.

"Jeje🐍!! Come here!" Mikuni called at the same time as Misono and Mahiru both said.

"Lily🦋! Come, 'cause I want cuddles!!"

"Kuro🐈! Lazy, get in here!!"

The door🚪 opened to reveal Jeje walking in followed by Lily and Kuro! Jeje walked over and lay down next to Mikuni who wrapped his arms around him. Kuro lay down beside Mahiru who like Mikuni wrapped his arms around Kuro. Lily sat down beside Misono who lay down resting his head in Lily's lap.

*10 minutes later*

Mahiru sighed in annoyance😣 and sat up letting go of Kuro who had fallen asleep😴, woke up when he felt movement around him "Still can't sleep!!!!"

Misono who was already sitting up was busy trying to push Lily who was lying on him off. When he eventually managed to push Lily off, Lily landed on the floor and woke up "I can't sleep either!"

Glaring😠 at Lily who was sitting on the floor and he stayed there until Misono invited him back on the bed only to be knocked back down when Hyde🦔 can tumbling off the bed🛏 where Licht was now sitting up and glaring😠 at the hedgehog🦔, who he had caught leaning over him, about to kiss him, and it gave Licht such a fright 'cause it's so dark and sat up causing Hyde to fall off the bed🛏.

(chapter finished)

(hope you like it!)

(Created by katebluejaguar)

(Bye)