Chapter 8: End to a wonderful day and a start to another.

Friday came and the eves went to the mall to meet up.

Mahiru walks in, sees Misono, and walks over "Hey Misono😁!"

Misono smiles😊 and sees Kuro that is usually on Mahiru's shoulder was walking on the ground "Hey Mahiru."

Mahiru looks around. "Where is everyone else??"

Misono sighed "Licht is in the music🎶 shop, Mikuni is in the doll shop, Tetsu headed towards the food shops and you can find Sakuya in the bookshop!📚"

Mahiru starts walking "Where do you wanna go??🤨"

Misono follows "I don't know! You??"

Mahiru shrugs "No clue☺"

After a wonderful day of shopping, the eves followed by their Servamps walked down to a grassy spot🌾 near the beach🏖 because no one wanted sand on their clothes to watch the sunset🌅.

Misono smiled at the sunset "So Beautiful😊!"

Mahiru looked at Misono "Hey Misono?🤨"

Misono glances over "Yeah Mahiru😐??"

Mahiru smiled😊 "It's way past 9:00 pm⏰!"

Licht chuckled "Oh yeah! A new record!!"

Sakuya sighs "Alright why are you guys sulking over there??🤔"

Tetsu kept staring at the sunset. Everyone was quiet except for Licht💢 who stood and walked over to Hyde😅 who was calling him Angel-cakes.

Mahiru asked "Well Kuro?😑" looking at Kuro who sat beside him.

Kuro nervously said, "Do you still wanna be with me??😞"

Mahiru smiled "Of course!😊"

Misono nods "Yeah nothing will change that!😌"

Mikuni laughs "Yeah we still love💜 you guys!🤣"

Tetsu smiles "They're right! We will always love💚 you guys!"

Lily frowns "Then why have you guys been ignoring us and not doing the usual things?"

Jeje points over his shoulder at Licht💢 who was kicking Hyde🤣 "Like those two!"

Misono giggles "Really???" and throws a book📚 at Lily who laughs!

Mahiru crawls over to Kuro and sat between his legs leaning back against him. Kuro who was surprised rested his head gently and wrapped his arms around Mahiru "Love you💙, Mahiru!!!"

Mahiru reached up and pated Kuro's head smiling "I love💙 you too, Kuro!!"

Misono stands, walks over, and sits on Lily's lap sideways leaning his head against the base of Lily's neck. Lily copies Kuro by wrapping his arms gently around Misono and gently rests his head on Misono's. "Love you💕, Misono!"

Misono wraps his arms around Lily and closes his eyes "Love💕 you too Lily, but I don't like throwing books📚 at you!"

Lily giggles "I don't mind! But I can... !"

Misono💢 wakes him and orders "Don't strip!!" making Lily giggle😅!

Hyde sitting crosslegged on the grass rolls his eyes🙄 at the Lust pair. Licht walks over, lying down, and rests his head in Hyde's lap. Hyde freezes in surprise, then rests his hands gently on Licht's shoulders. Licht looks up at Hyde and smiles😊 "I love🧡 you Hyde stupid hedgehog🦔!!"

Hyde looks down at Licht and smiles😊 back "Love you🧡 too Angel-cakes"

Licht laughs😂 and goes back to watching the sunset🌅 which was almost over.