Chapter 35 Everyone Reunited (part 1)

Mikuni locked up his shop and crossed the road to the house where the Eves lived. Jeje was in his snake🐍 form on his shoulders. Mikuni entered the front yard through tall silver gates. You could call the house a mansion, but Misono argued that such the house was not as big as his, it was not a mansion.

The entrance door was painted different colors. When the Eves had moved to this town, they found an old abandoned mansion, or 'a big house' as Misono liked to call it, and with the money that was in Misono and Mikuni's bank accounts and the huge amounts of money that C3 sent them every week they decided to repair the house and that's the place the Eves now called home.

The front yard when they walk in has a very nice light blue path that lead up to the house. In the middle of the path was a huge fountain⛲. The brick walls that wrapped around the mansion were light brown. At the front of the house there were white marble steps with a railing that flower vines had wrapped themselves around.

There were flower🌸🌹🏵⚘🌷🌼🌻🌺 gardens on either side of the steps. There was a gazebo on the far end of the front yard. Along the bottom of the walls and around the trees were more flower gardens.

The back yard had a vegetable🥔🍆🥦🍅🌽 and fruit🍇🍎🥭🍉🍏🍐🍑🍌🍒🍓 garden along the back wall. A white piano🎹 under the shade of a Willow Tree. A seating area under a tall metal structural cover, with outdoor couches and comfortable chairs, a large table with a chess♟ game on it. There was also a concerted area with gym and workout equipment.

The house was three stories high. The first floor had a huge kitchen which had lots of storage space, bench space, a huge fridge and a walk in pantry.

The kitchen was connected to the dining room which had a huge table and a different coloured chair for each Eve.

The lounge was across the hall from the kitchen. It had a huge TV 3 couches🛋, 2 lazy boy chairs💺, a huge rug in front of the TV, in one corner had 2 shelves full of DVDs. A fire place in the other corner of the room and had a huge marble staircase that lead up to the second floor.

A bathroom was down the hall from the lounge and was connected to the laundry.

The second floor had a music🎶 room, a library📖, a room which Mikuni has all his dolls, a room for Sakuya, so he could write📝 his books in peace and quiet, a room for Iduna to study📚, a room for Ryusei so he could have peace and quiet while he works and other rooms as well down one end of the hall on the second floor.

Down the other end were alot of guest bedrooms, cause Tsurugi,Yumikage, Junichiro and Johannes often came to visit them for Christmas🎄, like last year Johannes tricked Envy saying that he was going overseas for a research project.

Yumikage and Junichiro never told Tsurugi that they were going to see the Eves otherwise Tsurugi would have said something and the Servamps would have found out.

The top floor had the Eves bedrooms. Each bedroom had a different colored door with the carving off their Servamps animal form.

Mikuni walked up and into the house.

"GO AWAY, USELESS💢!"

Mikuni heared Mahiru yell from the kitchen which made him freeze.

"Are you meaning me😱?"

Mikuni heared Kuro replie.

'So big bro made up with Mahiru😊' Jeje thought to himself.

"NO I MEAN HIM💢!" Mahiru replied.

Mikuni wondered who he was talking about, but he did not have to wonder long.

"I AM NOT USELESS😫!" Sakuya shouted back, making Mikuni smile😊.

Then he heared a bang, crash and a yell from the kitchen.

"You actually kind of are useless😒." The voice of Tsubaki flowed through the hall from the dining room.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL PUSH YOU OUT THE WINDOW THAT YOU ARE SITTING ON💢😡!" Sakuya yelled at his Servamp.

Mikuni giggled🤣 and walked into the lounge and sat on one of the couches🛋. Jeje transformed back into his human form and pinned Mikuni to the couch kissing😚 him.

Mikuni groaned and kissed back. He didn't care if they were in the lounge or that Ryusei and Kouki who were testing/playing Ryusei's new video game that he created rolling their eyes🙄 at them, he had missed this. They kept kissing, but were interpreted by a giggling someone.

"See Misono, I'm not the only pervert here🤣."

Mikuni and Jeje stopped kissing and looked up to see Lily standing behind the couch smiling😊 and Misono, who was standing on the stairs cause he was still dizzy and sore from doing 'it' ( A/N you'll know what I mean😉) with Lily, glaring😠 at Lily and then at this big brother.

Mikuni got such a fright that if it hadn't been for Jeje, who was still on top of him, he would have fallen off the couch.

Misono then opened his mouth to say something when Hyde, who had been running from Licht crashed right into Misono making them both roll down the staircase, than goodness that the staircase was not hard, but covered in the soft carpet that went through the entire house.

"Hedgehog🦔!" Misono glared at Hyde.

"I'm so sorry!" Hyde replied as he gave Misono a hug which gave Lily a 💢 on his head.

Lily stormed over and kicked Hyde across the room and picked up Misono and walked over to one of the other couches🛋 and placed Misono on his lap.

Ryusei and Kouki just stared😶 at the scene then went back to playing.

Jeje who was still on top of Mikuni wrapped his arms around him and Mikuni smiled😊 and hugged back.

Then footsteps of a very angry angel were heared, then they all saw Licht walking down the staircase with his lead boots👢👢 on. "Where is the stupid rat💢?" Licht asked.

Jeje pointed👉 to the far side of the room at Hyde who was sitting in the floor groaning in pain.

Licht walked over, "You okay. Don't do that again."

Hyde smiled😊 "I'm okay." And the two sat on the couch🛋 beside the Lust pair and Licht hugged Hyde, who hugged back.

Then the front door opened and Tetsu walked into the lounge with Hugh sitting on his shoulders. "So, I see you found Mikuni, Jeje😁!" Hugh commented smiling at the Envy pair.

"Yeah. And I see you found Tetsu😁." Jeje replied.

"Yup!" Hugh proudly exclaimed as Tetsu went and sat on his favorite lazy boy chair, Hugh sat on his lap.

"OUT OF THE KITCHEN, SAKUYA💢!"

Everyone heared Mahiru yell probably stressed cause Sakuya tried to help in the kitchen but kept getting in the way.

"Okay, Sorry Mahiru... no wait mamahiru!" Sakuya giggled🤣.

Then there was a bang and Sakuya yelped.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT💢!" Mahiru yelled clearly angry.

"Sorry😅." Sakuya said as he walked into the lounge rubbing his head cause Mahiru bonked him on the head with a pan and with Tsubaki who had wrapped his arms around him.

(I did not want to make this chapter so long so I'm splitting this chapter up into two parts.)
(Created by katebluejaguar💙🐆)
(Thanks to all the people who have red this fan fic so far. I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I like writing this)