Prologue: After The War.

3 person view

It has been one year and a half since the battle with Tsubaki. We were then visited by the Queen👑 of Servamps Rose, who rules over vampires, eves, and C3.

She arrived at C3 who had gathered everyone to find a solution to the problem with Tsubaki, Rose wanted to punish Tsubaki, his Subclasses, Hugh, and the Envy pair by stripping them of their powers and immortality ( bond contract in Mikuni's case) but Kuro persuaded her not to.

That's when we all made a deal.

Queen Rose's conditions were one: Tsubaki would take Sakuya as his eve (the queen then made Sakuya as a human).

Two: Hugh would be Tetsu's Servamp with a real contract.

Three: Mikuni and Jeje would both stay at the Alicein's mansion🏰 with Misono to make sure they won't cause any more trouble.

Four: no trying to create any more Servamps 10 (the 2 others are my own creation) Servamps are enough.

Five: C3 is to stop all experiments. No more targeting the Servamps or their eves.

The last thing the queen said was "I and my eve have a business so we will meet again." Then they vanished and we haven't seen them since.

{ PRESENT}

Mahiru 12:00pm⏰ Wednesday

'Everything has changed,☺' Mahiru thought as he walked past the lounge to the kitchen to prepare lunch, sees Kuro on the sofa playing a video game🎮. 'and some things never change lazy neet!😑' Mahiru walked into the kitchen.

"I heard that housewife!!🙄😒" Kuro called lazily pausing his game to come and sit at the table.

'Crap! Forgot he can read my thoughts😱' Mahiru thought to himself as he put lunch on the table.

"What's wrong Mahiru??🤨" Kuro asked worriedly.

"Nothing Kuro." Suddenly Kuro picked up Mahiru and placed him on the sofa🛋 and lay down on top.

"Kuro!!! Whaaat...!😱" Mahiru was cut off by Kuro's kiss😚.

"I love you, Mahiru. Can we date?" Kuro asked looking into Mahiru's eyes.

"Yes, Kuro! I love you too!☺" Mahiru replied happily and kissed Kuro again!

{With greed pair around the same time}

Licht walks out after he does a concert 'Finished now I need a nap🥱!' He walks past Hyde who was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"Ohhh! Angel-chan is tired!!😆" Hyde said giggling.

"Stop reading my thoughts, stupid hedgehog🦔, and what did you just call me??💢" Licht yelled while kicking Hyde. Hyde blocks and doges Licht's kicks.

"Ahem??🧐"

The pair spun around at the voice. Standing there in the doorway was Kranz. "Your both staying in the same room tonight!💢"

Kranz dragged the pair to a bedroom and locked the door🚪.

"Well done, hedgehog🦔💢!" While Licht told Hyde off he realized Hyde looked sad.

"What wrong Hyde?😰" Licht's voice going soft.

"Doesn't matter.😞" Hyde replied. Licht grabbed Hyde and pushed him against the wall.

"It matters to me!😫" Licht snapped.

"Why?😠" Hyde snapped back avoiding Licht's gaze.

"Because I love you😫! Damn it I thought it was obvious!😞" Licht replied and kissed😚 Hyde.

Hyde was surprised and kissed😚 back. "Wanna date Angel-chan??☺" Hyde asked smiling.

"Sure😊" Licht replied as he pulled Hyde towards the bed🛏 for kisses and cuddles!

{same time with Envy pair}

(Mikuni and Jeje did their time at Mikuni's childhood house with Misono watching their every move, now the pair were back at the antique store.)

Mikuni was sitting at the counter playing with his doll. It was after closing time.

Suddenly Jeje storms out and walked to his room slamming the door.

"Jeje??🤨 I wonder what's wrong Abel😒" Mikuni says to his doll, then he stands and walks up to Jeje's door🚪 and knocked. "Jeje?? You okay?😰" No answer, so, Mikuni opens the door to find Jeje's paper bags on the floor and Jeje sitting beside his bed, head on his knees and crying😢😭.

Mikuni rushes over, sits down beside Jeje, and hugs him. "shhh. It's okay! Jeje what's wrong??😰" Mikuni asks worriedly.

"Can't take it anymore😣" Jeje mumbles to himself and pounces on Mikuni and kisses him. Mikuni freezes in surprise😳 and then Mikuni wraps his arms around Jeje and kisses back.

Jeje sits up and pulls Mikuni into his lap while Jeje wraps his arms around Mikuni, Mikuni wraps his legs around Jeje's waist and his arms around Jeje's neck. They kept kissing until Jeje breaks the kiss and asks "Do you wanna date Mikuni??😟"

Mikuni was stunned, but smiled😊 and licked Jeje's neck "Sure! Love💜 you Jeje!🥰"

Jeje replied as he groaned, "Love you too!🥰"

Mikuni giggled😆.

They were about to kiss again when they heard a voice coming from the shop.

"Mikuni??? Jeje??? Anyone home???🤨🧐"

Came the voice of Johannes.

Mikuni groaned😩 "Wait here, Jeje be right back" and Mikuni walked out. Jeje moves to sit on his bed🛏 as he listened to the racket coming from the shop.

Mikuni yelled😤 "What the hell do you want now?? How many times do I have to tell you not to enter the shop after closing time?😡"

Johannes replied "I have a new potion to try....-"

Mikuni shouted😱 "Oh no!!! Hell no! Your potions cause chaos!! OUT!😡" and having said that Mikuni kicked Johannes out the door and walked back to Jeje.

"What did Johannes want?🤨" Jeje asked as Mikuni lay down beside him.

"He wanted to give me one of his trouble-causing-chaos potions, but I kicked him out.😞😁"

Jeje wrapped his arms around Mikuni's waist and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

{That's all for today. I might have time to publish another chapter later. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed that cause the funs just beginning!!!

Anyway if I have made a mistake with the spelling of names please feel free to comment please and just a reminder that one: because of school I might not be able to publish daily, but I'll try and two: I am taking in requests but not all the time, but feel free to make any requests and please vote!!

Anyway, bye for now!!

p.s all the chapters are gonna be long, so be prepared!!!

by katebluejaguar!!!

story to be continued!!!

Who wants me to add how the other pairs fall in love??