Chapter 40: Yelling and confusion!

It was 5:00⏰ in the afternoon and the Eves were all relaxing after a day of work with their Servamps/lovers in the lounge.

Mahiru was having hugs with Kuro while talking to Sakuya, who was also having hugs with his Servamp.

Everything was quiet until Misono asked his brother. "You sure you're coming back Mikuni?😒"

Mikuni was playing with his doll. "Yes little bro😌. I'm going home and there is nothing that can change my mind!" Misono smiled😊 and hugged his brother which made the other Eves smile.

"So what have you guys been up to since we left😄!" Mahiru asked the Servamps, who had been hoping that they would not ask that question.

"Yeah. Tell us!😁" Mikuni looked up interested.

Kuro looked away blushing😳. 'Crap! Well I'm in trouble😞' Kuro thought to himself.

Hugh looked away.'Why. Did. They. Have. To. Ask. That. Particular. Question😱?' Hugh thought already panicking.

Lily hides his face. 'Shit. I'm in such trouble!😱' Lily thought to himself.

Tsubaki blushes hiding his face. 'Well. I'm screwed😓!' Tsubaki tried to stand but Sakuya pulled him back down.

Freya closes her eyes. 'What am I gonna do😭!' Freya started panicking.

Lidio was thinking of an excuse not to tell. 'No no no no😱!' Lidio thought.

Hyde was the one who was the most scared of that question. Hyde stayed silent. 'Crap😱! What will Licht do when he finds out what I did😱!' Hyde thought scared.

Jeje watched his siblings panic. Then Jeje remembered what he did. 'Crap😶😱!' Jeje thought when he remembered what he did.

Angel (Servamp of spring) was wishing she was anywhere but here!

Luna (Servamp of winter) was not interested😑 because she didn't do anything.

Luka (Servamp of autumn) was too busy sleeping😴, same for Stella (Servamp of summer).

The Eves then realized that their Servamps were acting strange.

Mahiru looked at Kuro to see him blushing, "Kuro🤨?" He noticed that Kuro was looking away. 'He is embarrassed.' Mahiru thought raising an eyebrow, staying calm cause he knew someone had to just in case a fight started and cause he figured out that the Servamps would not spill that easily.

Misono also had noticed that Lily was acting strange and when Lily refused to look at him, they really pissed him off. "Snow Lily! Spill you pervert😠!" Misono watched Lily tremble in fear. 'I hope you didn't seduce anyone😠!' Misono thought furiously.

Sakuya just stared at Tsubaki with a blank expression. "Alright. What did you do troublemaker😶?" Sakuya pulled the Servamp back down when he tried to run. 'Why am I not surprised😞?' Sakuya sighed.

Iduna watched Freya who was trying to hide behind Lidio. "Freya. What did you do😒?" Freya glanced over then looked away. 'I hope you took care of all your plants😣.' Iduna hoped.

Niccolo on the other hand was glaring at his Servamp, who then tried to hide behind Freya. "Do anything stupid, you pig😒? Well I can't say I'm surprised😫!" He yelled at his Servamp, who hid behind the couch opposite him. 'Hope you didn't do anything stupid, like start up a riot!' He thought himself, while restraining himself from going over and choking the answers out of him because he didn't want Mahiru to yell at him again.