Chapter 15: The Night Of The Crazy Eves.

*It has been 3 hours and the Servamps still haven't found their lovers*

*With Kuro's group*

Kuro was starting to get frustrated "WHY CAN'T WE FIND THEM???😫"

Lily was beginning to panic "Misono-chan?? Where are you??😱😭"

Suddenly a knife🔪 came flying past Lily almost hitting his face.

"WHAT THE HELL PERVERT???💢" Misono yelled. Misono had not wanted the pervert to find him, but one thing he won't take is Lily adding chan to his name, even if they were lovers.

Lily smiled. *Lily's mind* Found you!!😁
*Misono's mind* Come near me you die☠!

"Well found Misono so see you guys later. Good luck!😁" Lily said as he walked towards the room where he heard his lover's voice.

Hyde meanwhile was jumping up and down suddenly excited😁 which is usually bad because it meant that he had a very bad idea, which he would get punished for. Before Kuro could stop him Hyde started shouting "Angel-cakes? Where are you??😁"

Licht who like Misono didn't want the annoying hedgehog to find him was trying to be quiet, but he hates anyone calling him Angel-cakes especially the hedgehog, and once he heard that he snapped💢.

"HEY💢! WHO ON EARTH🌏 OR HELL👿 TOLD YOU TO CALL ME THAT💢? GO TO HELL DEMON!!💢" was music to Hyde's ears.

"Works every time! Well, that's my queue. Bye, good luck!!😁🤣" and Hyde sprinted for the stairs.

Jeje started shaking his head "Hope I'm not gonna regret this😅!" Jeje mumbled before shouting. "Weirdo-Bastard-Doll-Lover-Freak where are you??😫" the two waited for a moment.

"JEJE💢💢!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN!! YOU'RE THE FREAK, PAPER BAG FREAK💢!!!" Mikuni shouted then he realized what he did and started to panic😱 'cause it was only a matter of time before Jeje found him.

"How dare he💢! Bye Kuro good luck!" Jeje said as he walked towards the stairs, guns🔫 out ready to fire.

"Housewife? Where are you?😁" Kuro shouted.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING HOUSEWIFE, YOU LAZY NEET💢!!!" Mahiru who was hiding with Sakuya, who now had just panicked😱 and leaped out the window, Mahiru dashed to hide in the room's closet, broom🧹 lead already out ready to hit Kuro when he found him.

*With Freya's group*

Freya and the others were still searching when they heard shouting, then Hyde runs past "Insult them, and they will get angry and yell!😁🤣" and with saying that Hyde vanished around the corner.

Tsubaki smiled😁 "Sakuya babe? Where are you hiding?"

Then Sakuya's voice came in from outside "YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN💢! BAD FOX🦊💢!" Sakuya having jumped out a window minutes before was standing on the roof was now running on the roof towards the backyard.

Tsubaki ran for the door then he vanished into the night.

"Tetsu where are you?" Hugh called.

That's when Mikuni ran by "Stop😱! Bad snake🐍!!" followed by bullets. Mikuni vanished up the stairs disappearing around the corner.

Jeje came to a stop on the stairs "Tetsu is down that corridor."

Hugh vanished down the corridor that Jeje had pointed to.

"Mikuni vanished up there!" Lidio pointing up the stairs and Jeje ran.

Freya and Lidio separated.

Freya found Izuna hiding in the living room, while Lidio found Niccolo in the kitchen.

*With the Servamps 10 minutes later*

Lily had followed Misono's voice to a room at the end of the top floor. Lily opened the door and ducked just in time to dodge five knives🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 that were thrown at him. Lily peered into the room, Misono was standing in the middle of the room and next to him was a pile of knives🔪. Lily sighed and dodged to the side the knives just missing him. "Misono calm down and put down the knives🔪!😅"

Misono just kept on throwing knives🔪 "Never! Don't tell me what to do pervert. Get away from me Perverted butterfly🦋!!"

Lily kept darting around the room dodging knives "Now, now! Calm down Misono!"

*Lily's mind* Hope my siblings are having an easier time with the eves😅!

Hyde meanwhile had followed Licht's voice downstairs to the middle floor to one of the middle rooms on the left side of the hallway. Hyde ran up to the closed door and opened it. When Hyde walked in he could not see Licht. "Where is he??🤔"

Suddenly the door closed and Licht sprung out kicking Hyde. "DIE, DIE, DIE UNTIL YOU DIE💢! BAD DEMON👿. HATE YOU💢. GO TO HELL! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH AN ANGEL LIKE ME💢!!!"

Hyde was being kicked around the room "OW, OW, OW, OW, stop angel!!😵"

That's when they both heard the shooting from the hall.

Jeje at that moment was chasing Mikuni who was running away from Jeje and dodging the bullets that Jeje was shooting at him "Jeje, stop shooting😝! Meany😭!!!"

Jeje was trying very hard to keep up "Mikuni stop running!😤"

Mikuni just pocked his tongue "Never!🤠"

Jeje was now starting to get annoyed then he heard yelling outside and as he passed a window he saw Tsubaki chasing Sakuya.

"Stay away bad fox🦊!!" Sakuya yelled at Tsubaki who was chasing him.

"Then stop running!!😞" Tsubaki yelled back at him.

Hugh had found Tetsu and when Tetsu charged at Hugh, Tetsu was trying to trap Hugh in his coffin⚰ lead. So Hugh grabbed the coffin and then trapped Tetsu inside the coffin. "Calm down, Tetsu!😩"

Tetsu started baning on the coffin door "Let me out!!😤" Tetsu then starting yelling.

Meanwhile, Freya was busy tying Izuna to a chair and Lidio had trapped Niccolo in a closest.

Mahiru was already asleep when Kuro had found him "Don't worry Mahiru I'm here!😊" and carried Mahiru to a spare room.

Licht had gotten tired and stopped to take a small break and Hyde hugged Licht from behind and Licht was so tired he collapsed into Hyde's arms and fell asleep. Hyde smiled and lifted Licht into his arms "Sleep well, my angel👼!" and carried Licht to a different spare room.

Mikuni who was still running away from Jeje was too busy dodging bullets and looking over his shoulder yelling at Jeje that he wasn't watching where he was going and crashed💥 right into a wall knocking himself out. Jeje stood over him, putting his guns away.

"Weird, stupid, freak who loves dolls, that I love💜 dearly, what am I gonna do with you?😌🤔😞" Jeje picked up Mikuni and carried him to the spare room opposite the room where Kuro had taken Mahiru.

Misono had gotten tired from throwing knives🔪 and had collapsed as well. Lily had picked up Misono and carried him back to his room and tucked him into bed🛏.

Sakuya tripped and Tsubaki caught Sakuya. Sakuya had fallen asleep. Tsubaki carried Sakuya inside and up to a spare bedroom.

But for Izuna, it took Freya with the help from Hyde and Kuro to get Izuna to a spare bedroom and Jeje and Tsubaki helped Lidio get Niccolo to a spare bedroom too.

Tetsu had fallen asleep and Hugh just used his bats🦇 to carry him up to a spare bedroom.

(Chapter finished)

(hope you enjoyed it!)

(Created by katebluejaguar)

(Bye)