Chapter 28: Servamps Five Years Later.

With the Eves safely out of Tokyo the C3 hounds could start tracking down the Eves exs and capturing them, which was now becoming very difficult.

Due to the Eves exs becoming furious cause the Eves were gone and were constantly hiding which was pissing😤 the C3 hounds off.

The Servamps had not been seen.

So Johannes and the hounds hoped they were still staying at the Servamps family home, but all that hope vanished.

Johannes was at his lab🧪 in Mikuni's antique shop. He sort of missed Mikuni and Jeje. He had a map🗺 of Tokyo up on the wall with all the places labeled which the hounds had checked for the exs. What surprised him was when the door bell🔔 chimed as the shops door🚪 opened. Johannes went and looked out into the shop to see Doubt Doubt.

Johannes's mind: Jeje... no Doubt Doubt. Please don't ask😅.

Doubt Doubt looked quite surprised😧 to see Johannes here at the shop, but also glad😌. "Hello Johannes."

Johannes smiled🙂. "Where have you been?"

Doubt Doubt lowered his head and looked at the ground. "Been staying at the Servamps house.🏰"

Johannes walked back into his lab🧪. "How are you?🤨"

Doubt Doubt followed and leaned against the wall beside the door🚪. "In pain. Having a bond broken is rather painful you know.😒"

Johannes went back to work on his new potion. "I didn't say it wasn't painful😒. How are the others?🤨"

Doubt Doubt watched Johannes work, "The others have recovered. All of Love went back to the Alicein mansion🏰 and the others went off to find their Eves."

Johannes stopped and looked over the Servamp. "You do realize that they are not your Eves anymore?😒"

Doubt Doubt looked away. "Yeah, but they were forced to break our contracts. They would never do it on purpose and we still consider them our Eves.☺"

Johannes hesitated for a moment before replying. "I see.😑"

Then the shops phone📞 rang the same time someone knocked on the shops door🚪.

Johannes looked at Doubt Doubt, "You get the phone📞 and I'll get the door🚪!"

The Servamp went the phone📞 and Johannes went to the door🚪. Outside were the Lust, Greed, Pride, Gluttony, Melancholy, Sloth, Wrath Servamps with the Servamps of Spring, Winter, Autumn, and Summer. 'Oh, super😅' Johannes thought.

Before quickly texting Tsurugi to get to the shop quickly.

Tsurugi quickly texted 'on my way😅' before the hound rushed out the door.

Tsurugi's mind: Just gotta stop and talk to some subclasses😌.

Johannes let the Servamps in. Jeje was on the phone to Mikado. Misono and Mikuni's father. "Okay. Don't panic.😐" Jeje hung up and put the phone📞 down as Johannes vanished back again into his lab🧪 before the Servamps started asking questions.

Johannes focused on the map🗺 and noting📝 down possibilities of places were the C3's targets could have disappeared to while ignoring Doubt Doubt who was glaring😠 at him from the doorway🚪. "What happened to our Eves, Johannes?" Doubt Doubt demanded.

"What do you mean?😅" Johannes asked while wishing that Tsurugi would hurry up cause he did not want to die.

"Well, All of Love said that Misono has not been home even though we all went to find our Eves and C3 said they were gone. Licht, Mahiru, Tetsu, Niccolo, Sakuya, and the other Eves are missing..." Doubt Doubt was interrupted by Tsurugi who had yanked open the shops door🚪 and was panting.