Chapter 46: 30 years later!

Misono's POV.

It has been 30 years since then and lots of things have changed since then.

Mikuni and our dad had made up and are very happy to do so. Me and Mikuni were happy for our dad and we were happy to have a sister, even if we were all half-siblings. Even though our dad invited him to stay he simply had said that someone like him doesn't live in the same place forever.

I don't see much of Mikuni now cause him and Jeje are either at the antique shop or traveling the world. They did come for our gatherings like birthdays, Christmas, Easter. But stop coming around, about 5 years ago. They do send postcards. According to their last postcard they are currently in Spain.

I don't see much of Mahiru either. Mahiru has tracked down his dad with the help of his uncle and now he travels overseas to see him in Peru. Mahiru said that he wanted to make up for all the lost time that he could have spent seeing his dad. He sends postcards all the time. And unlike my bastard of a brother of mine he actually picks up the phone or answers me texts, when I call or text.

It is very easy to find the Greed pair cause Licht is still doing his performances. They are currently in Australia, with Licht's family, who were quite surprised to find out that Licht is gay, but they were happy for him and apparently they like Hyde. They so visit often and nearly always show up at the gathering.

Licht... we lets just say he is pissed at Mikuni who has not shown up at any of the gatherings for the past 5 years. Last time I was talking to Licht on the phone, he said that he would kick Mikuni when he shows up. Even after all these years Hyde still teases Licht to the point where Licht starts kicking. Which surprises no one, even after all these years.

Tetsu and Hugh still stayed in Tokyo, to help at Tetsu's family's hot springs. Tetsu's dad and mum had gotten back together which made Tetsu very happy.

Yumikage and Junichiro, who were married now and had gotten a place of their own, still help out at hot springs resort from time to time.

The other pair that stayed in town were Sakuya and Tsubaki.

Belkia still works at the circus, while Higan still works as an art teacher in the local high school.

Shamrock and Otogiri had married and brought a house (with the help from C3) next to where the others live.

Sakuya often meets up with Mahiru, Kouki and Ryusei considering they were all friends long before they met everyone else.

Tsubaki often visits Lily and Hugh cause, he said that he wants to keep the bond he has built with his siblings to stay strong and that he didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

The Winter and Autumn pairs stayed at the Eves house in china to look after the place, while the Spring and Summer pairs came to Tokyo with their Eves.

Iduna had traveled with Freya to the farm that she lived with her old Eve. They most of the time are at their own farm just outside of Tokyo. They send postcards when they travel overseas and they visit when they are close to Tokyo.

Niccolo traveled to Italy with Lidio. And that was the last I heared from them until I got a text saying that they were fine and they too brought a house together in a small town just outside of Tokyo.

Tsurugi and Shuhei had been able to make their plan to make C3 a vampire protection agency and it had been a success. Vampire killings had been stopped for good.

The happy couple lived with Yumikage and Junichiro in a house provided by C3.

Ray and Gilbert stayed with Freya and Iduna.

Me and Lily stayed at the Alicein mansion, with my sister and her husband and her two kids. Lily and I spent most of our time outside with the subclasses.

The last time I ever saw Mikuni was when he rushed back to Tokyo for our dad's funeral, then he never replied to any of our calls or messages.

Even I was getting quite annoyed at that. I'm currently lying on the lawn remembering old memories of the past.

End of Misono's POV

(Another chapter finished!)

(Next chapter will be a surprise🤫🙂🤭🎁!)

(Then will come the flashbacks!)

(Please stay tuned for the next chapter 🤗)

(1.11k readers and 50 votes!🤯 Thank you guys very much!😊😍)

(Don't forget to comment please!😊)