S O L O

The bell rang signaling the end of the class. Students rushed greatly to the door almost bumping with each other. Chae on the other hand walks slowly, seemingly uninterested in going home.
How can a girl have the energy when she didn't even get a sight of her wifey. She sighs due to the sadness wrapping around her whole soul. She misses Jennie, so badly she might gonna rip her body if she will only allow her to hug her. That is if she'll allow me, she thought.

Jennie saw Chae walking mindlessly through the corridor. She misses her too. She pouted at herself. How in the world did I manage to ignore her, she minded. Now she looks like a lost puppy trying to find her owner and terribly wanting to be squeezed in a tight hug.

"Babe," Jennie called Chae.

Chae heard Jennie's voice and her face immediately lit up. Her not-so-energetic walk now seems to be replaced by a walk-run. She's so easy to be pleased she thought. Why not, she's my wifey, she did a little monologue.

"Love." Jennie kissed Chae's lips hungrily the moment she held her in her arms.

"I've missed you," Chae murmured in between kisses.

Jennie led Chae to the restroom, thankfully, no students are lurking around at the moment. They are all in the cafeteria.

"I missed you more hubby. I'm sorry." Jennie pouted cutely. "It was so childish of me to ignore you. I was craving for your attention, was dying to be touched by you, and maybe because I was partly jealous because you kinda ignored me last night." her pout intensifies, making Chae admire her more. Cute, really cute, she thought.

"I'm so sorry baby." Chae connected their foreheads. "I didn't mean to ignore you last night, it was my fault though. As for what happened a while ago, I didn't mean to offend you. I know how important your classes are to you that's why I asked. Sorry, really. I am dying to touch you too." Chae groaned in the agony.

Jennie understood her now. It wasn't Chae's fault, it was hers, she admitted.

"Let's forget that it happened baby, but I will not let it slide. Come with me tonight, please?" Jennie pouted while pleading.

"Uhmmmm well, sure baby. Where will you take me? hmmmmm" Chae hugged Jennie's waist, whispers in her ear, and licking her earlobe thereafter causing the older girl to shiver.

"Love" almost breathless Jennie said. "You do realize that you have this kind of effect on me eh?" she lifts her arm in a way that Chae will see her goosebumps.

"I know," Chae answered and winks at her. "I'll see you later babe." she pecks her lips but Jennie isn't going to give up without a fight.

She pulls Chae's neck for a more passionate and heated kiss. She pinned her to the wall, wishing at the back of her mind that no students will interrupt their make-out moment.

Jennie asked entrance to Chae's mouth which she willingly permitted. Chae pulls Jennie's body to her, pressing it harder than ever to her own. She slips her hands and roams inside Jennie's clothed body. Jennie moaned as she felt the warm hands of Chae.

Jennie wants to compete though, she licks and bites Chae's neck earning her a very intensified moan from Chae. She snickered as it gave her pleasure too. Pleasing Chae is her topmost priority right at that moment.

She tugs Chae's top and immediately slides her hand inside her skirt. She will not let this moment pass without claiming what she should have claimed a while ago.

Chae hitches her breath the moment she felt Jennie's impatient hand inside her skirt. She was being delirious. The feeling of being brought to heaven while on earth is at hand. And she does not care whether they are at school let alone at the school's restroom, all she wants right now is to feel Jennie's finger inside her. She opens her legs wide enough for easy access.