I love you!

[CHAE'S POV]

Jennie closed the door of their bedroom.
"You sure you wanna do this? You can always run away." she chuckled trying to convince her.

"I'm positive." she looked Jennie straight into her eyes.

Jennie pinned her to the wall and kissed her hungrily.
She kissed her back, equalling the hungriness Jennie is showing.
Hands roaming, feeling each other's body.
The heat becoming uncontainable provoking something to explode.

She slightly pushed Jennie to make a little room for them. She lifted up Jennie's legs, straddling standing herself to Chae.
Chae managed to walk them to the bed without breaking the kiss.

She put Jennie down upon reaching the bed, started to undress her own, she first took off her t-shirt. When Jennie saw the toned abs of her, she couldn't control herself, she touched her abs, she moaned through pleasure.

She positioned herself on top of Jennie and started kissing her again. She puts little kisses on her face. She kissed Jennie to her jaw then bit Jennie's neck, a little harder than before, making sure that tonight's make love will not be forgotten by Jennie.
Jennie's moans filled up the bedroom. And she was beyond happy knowing that she's giving pleasure to Jennie.

She also started undressing Jennie, Jennie's hands were suspended in mid-air as she takes off Jennie's t-shirt. She unclasped Jennie's bra and threw it sideways. She didn't know that Jennie's breasts are these wonderful. Jennie tried to cover her body, but she stopped her from doing so, "Don't. I wanna see you, my baby." It was almost a moan, and that made Jennie's cheeks as red as tomatoes.

Jennie's nipples hardened through her stares. She bowed down her head and sucked Jennie's nipple, making the older girl cry in pleasure. "aaaaahhhhh, baby". She licks Jennie's nipple too many times, causing Jennie to whimper in contact.

While her mouth is busy making circles outside in one of Jennie's nipples, she cups the other breast with her hand and massages it. Jennie's arousal is now at its peak. She tossed her head right and left, trying to stop herself from making loud moans.
"Don't try to control your moan baby, I wanna hear you scream my name," she whispered in Jennie's ear. And with that Jennie loosens up a bit.

Her mouth and hand left Jennie's breast, causing the older girl to groan in frustration. She chuckled at Jennie's reaction.

She once again claim Jennie's lips, this time sharing a rough kiss. Their hunger for each other is increasing rapidly. She parted Jennie's mouth through her tongue, finding Jennie's tongue, sharing each other's saliva, making each other moan in pleasure.

"Are you wet for me now, huh baby," she asked Jennie, and Jennie just breathed out. "Answer me please, are you wet for me?" she repeated the question, hoping that Jennie would answer this time.

"Y-yes baby, I'm wet for you, my core is aching for your touch. Touch me now, Chae," she begged.

Hearing those words, she unbutton Jennie's shorts and slid her hand inside. She can feel the hotness in that area. She's making circles through her finger without touching Jennie's core. Jennie is shivering through her touch. "oohhhh, aaaaahhhh, Chae, why are you punishing me baby, please put your finger inside of me." Jennie once again begged for her touch.

"Not yet, baby, I'm gonna make you so wet for me" she continued teasing Jennie.

She's putting butterfly kisses in Jennie's stomach. She's giving her kisses, kiss after kiss, suck after suck, blow after blow.
"I'm gonna insert a finger baby, please stop me when it hurts, okay?"
Jennie just nodded in anticipation.

Her two fingers separated the left and right, making the center more accessible to her finger. She then inserted her finger to Jennie's wet core, causing Jennie to moan out loud. "You are so wet, Jennie, aaahhh, you are so wet baby, I love it, I wanna dig deeper in you baby." dirty talking did its job as she feels Jennie's juices are all over her fingers. "I wanna lick your pussy baby, I wanna taste your juices, you are making me lose myself too." Chae losing herself too.

"I'm gonna thrust my finger inside, but this time, it will be in and out okay?" she explains. Jennie just nodded again.
"Baby, I'm going in, hmmmmmmm"

"aaaahhhhhhh, baby"

"In and out baby, in and out, yeah, you love it, baby?" Jennie nodded deliriously. She is thrusting deeper inside of her, making Jennie's core secrete more juices. She is thrusting faster.

Jennie's moans are getting louder through friction. She feels getting high and her head is now as light as a feather. She's frenzy.

"Chae, I need you, baby, aaaaaahhhh"

Chae couldn't take it anymore, she temporarily get their bodies disconnected to take off all their clothes. She pulled down Jennie's shorts, and hers too. She positioned herself on top of Jennie, She covers their bodies with a blanket, as she makes sure that their pussies are touching, kissing. She's dripping into Jennie, juices mixing, she grinds on her, slowly, taking her time.

As Chae grinds on her, Jennie's head rolled side by side, whimpering, moaning, grinding with her. They grind with each other, Jennie's thrusting upward to meet Chae. They were getting wetter and wetter for each other.

Chae thrust harder, and faster, pussies making sound. She hugged Jennie's waist as she cannot control herself, she needs her, she's coming, and she knows that Jennie is nearing her too.

"Baby, I think I'm gonna cum." she whispered in Jennie's ear.

"Me too baby, me too." she moans out loud as she felt hot liquids dripping onto her. They are coming.

"Chae, baby, faster please" she pleaded.

"Yes, baby, yessssss" she's getting wilder too. She sucked Jennie's nipple making the older girl cry in need. She's loving every moan that comes from Jennie's mouth. She kissed Jennie fiercely.

With a few more thrusts and kisses, their bodies shook as they hit their orgasms. Their moans are synchronizing as they felt each other limping bodies. It took them a while to finished cumming. Their breaths are heavy. They are both tired and contented with the way their bodies shared their first intimate lovemaking.

Jennie is so happy, she hasn't thought that Chae would make her feel this way, she wants more of her, more so she wants her love.

Chae's tired body plopped down on top of Jennie, heartbeats are singing for each other.

"I love you." Jennie managed to say before she close her eyes.