Timeless

[JENNIE'S POV]

She seems restless, what happened baby, the question that she has in her head while staring at the image of her girl, sleeping in their parked car.
They've arrived moments ago, but she decided not to wake her up yet, and just stare at Chae's angelic face.

Chae gradually opens her eyes, she must have felt a pair of eyes staring at her. When she woke up, she realized that they were in their front yard.

"hmmmmmmm, we're home, why didn't you wake me up?" Chae said while composing herself. She opened the door fast as if she's running away from Jennie.

"Chae, what's" she was caught mid-sentence because of Chae's sudden actions. She immediately went out of the car to stop Chae from running from her.

"Hey, what's the matter baby?" she brushed Chae's face and looked at her so dearly.

"Nothing Jen, I'm just tired, and I'm not feeling well. You should go home." Chae said slightly refused with her touch.

"Baby, I don't know what went wrong today, but I am here to listen, please don't push me away," she spoke sadly, feeling hurt with the way Chae is treating her. Chae seemingly was able to snap from her trance.

"I'm--, I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for being rude, baby." Chae hugged her so tight, never wanting to let her go. "Let's get inside." Chae guided her until they've reached the bedroom.

"Baby, what's wrong? You seem restless, and worried. Please tell me what happened." she said when they've reached the bedroom.

Chae stopped walking mid-length, faced Jennie, and claimed her lips the moment they closed the bedroom door. Chae is kissing her hungrily, devouring every inch of her like a portion of delicious food to eat. They both moaned with the kiss. Igniting every flame, every fire in their now intertwined bodies. Chae delicately requested Jennie's mouth to be opened, she slid her tongue and fought with Jennie's tongue. They were brought to arousal, adding to the flame was Jennie's hands scandalously roaming around Chae's body. Chae was feeling so high with Jennie's touch, making her create more intense actions between the two of them. Chae held Jennie's white top and stripped it over her. Jennie felt suffocated by Chae's aggressiveness but nonetheless loved it. She's pushing Chae little by little towards the bed, and when they've reached the edge, they both let their selves fall and be caught by the cushion. Chae grunted softly as Jennie was now on top of her. Chae quickly opened her eyes, she felt as though a pail of cold water with ice was poured into her, as the images of Chanyeol kept flooding her.

Jennie was about to take off Chae's shirt too when she was stopped by Chae's cold voice, "Can we talk?"

Jennie shivered with Chae's voice, she felt terrified and at the same time confused, Chae was confusing her. With the way she speaks, and the way she moves.

But she still managed to asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, really, I'm just tired, I'm sorry.
But I wanted to tell you that Chanyeol and I had a talk, and he said something that keeps on bugging me." Chae said, she faced Jennie and added, "You did not do what he told me you did, right, Jennie?" her eyes are searching for the words she wanted to hear, she just needed Jennie to deny everything, and both of them can go on with their happy lives. She loves Jennie, and she's happy with her.

"Did what baby? What exactly did he say to you? And why, why did you speak to Chanyeol? I thought we had an agreement?" Jennie fires the questions.

"I just gave him ten minutes to speak his mind, and he told me about this conspiracy theory that he has. Can you imagine he told me that you and my parents had conspired to make him disappear in my entire life, without a word?"