My Señorita

Jennie woke up to the feeling that a pair of black eyes were looking at her. And she was not surprised to see Chae looking at her.

"Morning baby." she greeted as if the word baby is their endearment.

"Morning beautiful." Chae kissed forehead. "You still sleepy?"

"A bit." and she yawn. "But we have to get ready. We don't want to keep Chu waiting. You go in first, while I make us something to eat while driving." she yawns again and rolls out of the bed.

"Why does Chu is not answering my calls?" she dialed again Jisoo's number. Maybe they are also busy packing their things, she thought. I'll just try again later. She packed some sandwiches and pour out some coffee into their tumblers. And when she's done, she checked on Chae.

She stood up frozen as Chae's bareback is now facing her.

"I'm sor, err, sorry I didn't know you were, I should get ready." she hurriedly went to the bathroom, immediately closed the door, and placed her hands on top of her chest, feeling so flustered.

But she walk out again instantly cos she forgot to bring her clothes with her.

"I kinda forgot my clothes, I'm gonna ge---" she tried explaining but Chae cut her off.

"Jennie, it's okay, you don't have to worry about it." Chae tried to console her.

"I, I know. I'll just get ready." she kept her head low.

Chae turn her around, lift her chin, and said, "Jen, look at me." and she did. "It's okay, okay, I was not offended or anything, you got me?" she nodded in acceptance and whispered, "thank you".

Chae let go of her and she proceeded to the bathroom and do her thing.
After some time, she walks out of the bathroom already dressed.

"Did Jisoo answer her phone?" she asked Chae.

"She didn't," Chae replied.

"What happened to those two? aisshhh" she said, and with that her phone rang, flashing Jisoo's name which she quickly answered.

"Yaaahh! Chu! I've been calling you nonstop, where are you two?" she nagged.

"Woaahh, easy there Jenjen. There's just a little emergency that came up, but we will soon be there too, I don't have enough time to explain everything, but I've sent you the address and the location map. We'll meet you there in a bit, bye ladies, enjoy, oh and please kiss Chae for me. Nyeongan!" and she ended the call with just like that. She could only sigh through it.

"Why? What happened? Did they blow off on us?" Chae questioned.

"No, but they said they will meet us there, and that she already sent me the location map. And she asked me to kiss you for her." Jennie replied taking their bags, "let's get going, it's a 5-hour drive." she added. She was about to go out, but Chae speak up about what's on her mind.

"Whattabout my kiss, Jenjen? Didn't she tell you to kiss me for her?" Chae continued teasing her.

"ROSIE!" she eyeballed Chae.

"What?" her eyes were smiling "It's just a kiss, Jenjen, unless, you don't want to kiss me." she shifted to being serious.

"It's not that Chae, I'd love to do that." the last phrase did not reach Chae's ears. She came closer and kissed her cheek, "I'll meet you in the car." she added and get out of her bedroom.

Chae joined her momentarily. She fastened her seatbelt and took Jennie's seatbelt and fastened it for her as she speaks,

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." she apologized wholeheartedly. When she's done fastening, she looked at Jennie's eyes, begging to forgive her.

"It's okay Chae, I wasn't offended. I'm sorry for walking out on you."
she took Chae's hands to her mouth and kissed it. "Let's go, shall we?" Chae nodded and smiled, she got butterflies in her stomach.

It has been 4 hours since they started traveling and they are nearing the location, Chae suggested that they should eat first.

Jennie parked her car at a fancy restaurant, it's near lunchtime so they ordered heavy meals to satisfy their appetites. They are back at their selves again, awkwardness was brushed off, as they continue to devour their food.

Chae excused herself after a moment because she saw something that have caught her attention. It's a guitar placed on a seemed like a stage, and there was a boomstick with a mic in there.

She asked some staff about it, and they told her that it's for everyone who wants to sing and play. And Chae being a musician herself asked if it's okay if she tries it, and they were all happy and said yes.

Jennie's mouth was half-opened the moment she saw Chae walking to the stage. She hasn't seen Chae played guitar for a while. She's a fan of her voice and guitar skills. She always finds it sexy and alluring. In moments like this, she can only adore her, she adores everything about her. She's in love with this sweet angel.

Chae started strumming the guitar as she plays and sings, Officially Missing You by Tamia. She looked at Jennie with so much intensity, sending millions and tons of emotions through her heart. As if telling her that she needs her, that she is missing her, always. And that she needs to be with her always.

Jennie felt that too. She was trapped in a trance that she almost didn't notice that Chae is now standing at her front.
She nailed it. It captured the hearts of the people inside the restaurant, they clapped their hands to her. She was beyond proud of this girl. Chae offered her hand, she urgently accepted it and they left.

"I haven't heard you played for a while, you still have the skills and the voice." Jennie complimented Chae.

"I am still playing inside my room. It's just that, I don't play a lot, and because you haven't asked me to play for you," she replied shyly.

"Well, now that you've mentioned it, I will ask you to play for me every day." she joked truthfully.

"As you wish, my señorita." she gladly took the challenge.