Heart, Body and Soul

And just as Jennie thought that they were done, she heard Chae's coarse voice.

"We're not yet done baby, I haven't eaten my dessert yet, have I?"

And just like that, Chae slid herself down to her wet and pinkish core.

Jennie gasped for air as she felt Chae's tongue entering her wet pussy.
"aaaaahhhh asdfghjklmnbvcxz" she mumbled words only she could understand. 

Chae's tongue found Jennie's clit and sucked it through her lips, making Jennie almost scream in another orgasm.
Jennie's breathing became so heavy, she wasn't ready for this, she didn't even think that Chae would be capable of doing this to her.
She was in complete awe, pleasure is an understatement. This moment is definitely beyond that, she thought through her clouded mind.

Chae's tongue has been doing a great job, blowing off Jennie's mind. Chae loved the taste of Jennie's core juices. It's as sweet as her baby. She's massaging Jennie's breast while repeatedly licking Jennie's wet core, sending millions of thrilling sensations to her body.

Chae stayed in her core for quite a long time, her tongue making its way in and out of Jennie's core, Jennie was in a complete mess by the way Chae is making love to her right now.

Jennie pushed Chae's face down to her core, her pussy meeting Chae's tongue senselessly as she arched her back.

Jennie's core tightened through Chae's tongue, indicating that she's about to reach another climax, Chae fastened her pace, she inserted her finger inside Jennie's core causing Jennie to reach her climax in no time.

"Chae, aaaaaaaa!!!!!" she shouted upon reaching her climax.

Chae licked everything. Not letting any drop be wasted.
"Hmmmmmmmmm, baby, you taste so good," she said while getting back to their original position to see Jennie's flushed face.

"Baby, do you wanna taste your cum? It's sweet, It's delicious," she asked groggily.

"hmmmm.." she hummed and open her mouth.

Chae put her finger full of Jennie's cum inside Jennie's mouth for her to have a taste of her own cum.

"What do you say, baby?"

"Hmmmmmmm, it's sweet baby, I loved it," Jennie answered still breathing heavy.

Chae dropped her full of sweat body beside Jennie. Happiness is visible through her smile. She was about to close her eyes and let herself be brought to the dreamland when she heard Jennie spoke.

"Do you want me to do you, baby?" out of curiosity she asked.

"No baby, I'm fine. I'm already satisfied because you were satisfied." she pushed back some hairs that were covering Jennie's face and smiled at her.

"But I want to do you," she whispered weakly.

"Are you sure baby? I won't force you to do anything you do not want to do." Chae tried to question.

"Yes, I wanna feel your core too. I wanna give back what you have given me. It's a wonderful experience, baby." she explained.

"Okay baby, do as you wish." she kissed her sweetly.

Her face lit up and positioned herself on top of Chae.
Chae grunted jokingly, earning a pout from Jennie.

Jennie thrust one finger inside Chae's hot and wet core, making the younger girl moan. She drew out her finger slowly and thrust it back in. Chae's mouth went half-open as she felt Jennie's finger making circles inside her core. Chae shut her eyes and let out numerous moans she could not contain.

"Baby, look at me, please. I wanna see your eyes. I wanna see you." Jennie pleaded.

Chae slowly opens her eyes and meets Jennie's beautiful and smiling eyes. They are smiling at her. Chae cupped Jennie's face and rubbed her cheeks. Jennie leaned in and kissed her palm softly.

They stared at each other, while Jennie keeps on thrusting her finger in and out of Chae's soaked core. She's getting faster and faster.

"aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!Jennieeeee!!!" Chae let out.
"I'm near, faster baby" she pleaded and guided Jennie's hand to go deeper.

Jennie did as she wished, she thrust further and faster, their moans are in synch. Chae calling out Jennie's name as she came nearer.
Chae's body shivered at the last thrust of Jennie's finger, and her moans echoed inside the bedroom as she exploded through Jennie's touch.

Jennie laid above Chae, her ear was on Chae's chest and she could hear Chae's heartbeats. It's pounding hard.

"Jennie," Chae calls her.

"hmmmmm," eyes closed she faced her.

"I love you too," she responded.

Jennie slightly opened her eyes and smiled at the love of her life, "I love you more, baby." she replied heartily.

They sealed everything with a sweet kiss and rested their tired but contented heart, body, and soul.