I wanna make love to you!

The next day, Jennie woke up to the feeling of someone's lips to her forehead, "Am I dreaming?" the question was really meant for herself.

"No, you are not. But you need to get up now, so we won't be late for school." Chae pulled Jennie's waist for their bodies to connect.

"hmmmmmmm, I thought Dad was trying to break us apart." Jennie pouted and buried her face to the crook of Chae's neck.

"That won't happen, baby. I'd always thought that Dad will support you in everything that would make you happy." Chae combed Jennie's hair through her fingers.

Jennie hugged her tightly never wanting to let go.

"Baby, you need to get up now, I'll be waiting downstairs okay?" Chae instructed Jennie.

"Would you like to come to bathe with me?" Jennie asked seductively causing Chae to pinch her cheeks and say, "You don't know what you are asking for." Chae replied shaking her head.

"Trust me I do." Jennie confidently answered.

"We will be late. Come and take a bath baby, I will make us some sandwiches to eat." Chae rolled off the bed and pull Jennie's hands.

"Okay! but next time you have to bathe with me, so we can conserve water." Jennie said, pecked Chae's lips, and went inside the bathroom.

"Sure babe!" Chae shouted through closed doors Jennie giggled to her naughtiness.

"You ready baby?" Chae asked Jennie, scanning her from head to toe, "You look delish. Can I ask you to change fit? I'm kinda worried I might get into fistfight today." she added crackling her knuckles.

"Am I?" Jennie asked innocently, she went near to Chae and whispers, "I will change, but you have to help me undress." sending chills to Chae.

"I think that would be enough, you just need a coat, lemme get that for you." Chae was about to run but Jennie stopped her.

"Babe, No! A coat won't look good at this fit. Gosh! You are embarrassing me." she rolled her eyes at her.

"Okay, okay, hahaha! Just be ready to be called to the counselor's office. Cos I might punch those freaks out there." Chae warned Jennie.

"You.will.not.do.that. Do you understand me?" Jennie said the words with clarity.

"I will try not to, but I don't think I can promise you that I won't." Chae pouted at her.

"Yes you can, baby, and you should. Besides, I am yours, and yours only. hmmmmmm" Jennie claimed Chae's lips hungrily.

Chae deepened the kiss, kissing Jennie with the same intensity. Locking their heated bodies as she pulled Jennie closer. Her lips traveled down to Jennie's neck, biting it softly making Jennie eluded a soft moan.

"Baby" Jennie hissed as she guides Chae's lips down to her breast. Chae did not disappoint Jennie as she captured her clothed hard nipple. She whimpered at the contact.

"Baby, can we bail on first period today?" Chae asked breathlessly.

"hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, baby, uggghh, can't do that. I have exams." Jennie answered.

"I wanna make love to you, baby." Chae was persistent.

"We can do that later, hubby." Jennie pulled Chae's head away from her breast and smacked her lips.
"I love you so much, Chae!" Jennie added.

"I love you so much more, wifey!" Chae answered and gave Jennie a sweet kiss.

They went out of the house while they still can.
Morning heated sessions are the best, Chae thought and drove off.