First of the too Many

Jennie is woken up feeling energized, yesterday's argument with Jisoo have provoked something in her inner self. She has come up with a decision. Though she is still uncertain about how things will work out in the end, still, it is worth giving a try, she thought.

"Jennie!!!" Jisoo shouted as she saw her going out of her car.
"Since when did you start driving?" she asked.

"Since last night?" she made her famous gummy smile.

"Woaaahh, someone looks happy," said Lisa as she put her arms to Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo look up to her and smiled lovingly.

"I am," she answered giddily.

"Last time I checked, you were super jealous, wasn't that yesterday, love?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"Yes, love. And to think she did not know how to handle her jealousy, so she ran out and left our maknae dumbfounded. She was on the verge of crying. Poor lady." she answered with a clicking of her tongue.

"Yaaahh!!! Stop that." she look down and added "I will apologize to her, that was indeed very uncalled for." she sighed.

"That's my girl." Lisa pinched Jennie's cheek.
"Yaah, I AM your girl, not her." she rolls her eyes at Lisa.

Jennie and Lisa just laugh at her childishness.

"Chae," she almost whispered to get Chae's attention.

"Unnie, where have you been? I was so worried yesterday. You weren't answering my calls and texts. I have to cancel my plans last night because I wanna check on you. But when I did, Mom said you were asleep. You knew I get worried so ea--" she was cut by Jennie.

"Hey, easy baby. I am okay. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I came home early. I did not want to worry you so I just went on my own. I'm sorry." she pleaded guilty.

"Still, you could have let me drive you home." she insisted.

"I will do, next time. I'm sorry Chae, it slipped my mind that you easily get worried every time." she tucked some of her hair to her ear.
"But let me make it up with you." she pouted cutely.

"Hmmmmm..lemme just think about it, OKAY!"

"Oohh, that was easy." (ooh yeah, waah Jisoo hahaha)
"So I guess, see you later? If you do not have any plans with Chan." fidgeting her fingers.

"You will always be my priority," she whispers in Jennie's ear. Jennie just breathed hard. The effect of Chae on her.

"See you later then. I'll drive," she said happily and run towards her classroom.

Chae just smiled at the sight.

"You ready?" Jennie asked Chae while fastening her seatbelt. The school ended calmly without a drama. "Yup," Chae answered.

The drive to Jennie's home was surprisingly quiet, but not in an awkward manner. They will just occasionally look at each other, smile, and breathe. A moment later they've reached Jennie's home, she asks Chae to stay in the living room while she prepares everything.

"Has mom arrived?" she asks.

"Not yet, Mom will not be home tonight, but Dad will."

"Okay. I am relieved that you are not gonna spend the entire evening being alone in this home of yours." she was assured.

"Yes." she smiles. "Come." she extends her hand to Chae, she holds on to it, while her other hand covers Chae's eyes, guiding her to her room.

"I did not know you are fond of surprises, Jennie," Chae spoke, heart, beating so fast because this is a first. Through the years Jennie hasn't done this before. So it made her so excited.

"I did not realize it too, until yesterday." she chuckled.
"We're here." she slowly releases her hand and lets Chae's vision adjust.

Chae's mouth fall agape as she witnessed the beautifully decorated room of Jennie. "Is this new? I always visit your room, but I've never seen this like this. It is so beautiful." she said in awe.

"Thought you'd like it. And yes it's new."
"You'll gonna love the movie too." she smiles widely and presses play.

Frozen's official soundtrack was heard through the background, and they both giggled. They love it. Disney movies and their soundtracks.

The movie was about to end when Jennie felt that a pair of eyes is looking at her. Trying to ignore it, she focused on the movie. But the urge to meet those eyes is killing her, so she nervously slowly did. And she was met by Chae's black orbs, staring intensely at her, her heart beats like there is no tomorrow, she is sweating through the cold air in her room, she can't think straight.

Chae looked down at her lips, and Jennie saw it clearly, she gulped hard, her mind arguing with her innermost desire to close the distance. What am I thinking? Jennie thought. Her lips keep on sending a telepathic message to me to claim it.

The inner desire won the argument, and she was about to close the distance when her bedroom door flew open, revealing her father's silhouette. They were startled and immediately broken the pace they were into.

"Jennie, Rosie?" her father called.