Let the World Know

[JENNIE'S POV]

It was half-past ten when they arrived home. Her parents were already sleeping. They went straight to her bedroom to rest.
Upon reaching her bedroom, she plopped down her tired body and closed her eyes as she hummed with comfort.

Chae laid down beside her and wrapped her with a hug so tight. She buried her face onto Chae's chest, she listened to the sound of her heartbeat.

"My body is tired, but my heart is so happy and at ease. I never experienced this for quite a while, but lying here beside you, just made everything so perfect. It makes me wanna wake up every morning with you right beside me." Chae confessed much to Jennie's content.

"Hmmmmmm. I think you are way beyond whipped." she tried to joke just to hide the romantic excitement she felt.
"But I need to be honest with you that all I want is to snuggle with you every day. I want to cook for you and feed you. I want to back hug you every time we will go out of the bedroom. I want to spend my everyday mood with you. I want you to be my every day, my constant."

She won't hide it anymore, the love that she feels about Chae should be made known to her. She poured out everything to her.
The feeling of being terrified was now gone, all she want to do is to tell Chae that she loves everything about her. That she's in love with her, ever since the moment she laid her eyes on her.

Chae sat up and touched her face, that's the time she opened her eyes to meet Chae's loving gaze. She thought that this might be the moment of truth for them, the truth that was long overdue. This time she will open her heart to Chae, she doesn't care if Chae would admit that she was just carried away because of the heat of the moment. But if she does, then maybe, Chae's not really for her. Her heart ached with the thought. Can she handle it 'though?

"Jennie," Chae started, "You are a wonderful person and anybody would be so lucky to have you. You are beautiful, no, you are magnificent, you are ethereal. I love everything about you. I love your gummy smile." Chae stopped for a sec and looked sincerely at her and smiled.

"You are everything a man or a woman could ever wish for. That's why I consider myself so lucky because you have these strong feelings towards me. I am indeed so blessed because the most admirable woman in our university is right here, beside me, pouring everything to me, loving me the way I never had imagined."

"I don't know how and when I started to feel this way about you, Jennie. I can't even understand why I have allowed these feelings to blossom over time. I have no idea where this will take me, us, I also have no idea what the future may hold for us, but all I know right now is that I want to take our friendship to the next level."
Chae did not waste a moment and said everything in her mind.

"What do you mean?" Jennie couldn't believe her ears so she have to ask Chae about it. She wants confirmation and she will be getting it now.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, wifey. More than anyone in the world, I want to spend the rest of my mornings and evenings with you, but at the right time. So please, say yes and don't break my heart." Chae pleaded through her eyes.

Jennie could not believe this is happening right now, she just wanted to scream so she can wake up if this is just a dream, but she knew she wasn't dreaming. Chae is really right in front of her, asking her to become her girlfriend, to become her wifey, to become the girl she would like to spend her every day. How in the world that this girl, this woman, the woman of her dreams managed to say those words to her just like that, not that she does not find it adorable, while she, practically wasted a decade hiding her love for her. She just shook her head with amusement.

Chae on the other hand was a bit confused with Jennie's reaction. She thought Jennie did not like the idea of being her girlfriend, she was sad for a moment and just bowed her head down to hide her sadness.

But Jennie lifted her chin and looked her straight into her eyes and answered, " You have no idea how you made me feel, I myself didn't ever think that this day would come. Is it true Chae? You are really asking me to become your girlfriend? Your wifey?"

"Yes. With all my heart, Ms. Jennie Kim"

"I would like to grab this golden opportunity, so yes, I would love to be your wifey, hubby, " she said and crashed her lips to Chae's. The kiss was brief but sweet, as they joined their hearts to be as one.

"I love you so much, Jennie." after the kiss Chae said.
"I just want you to know that I will give my best for this relationship to work. I may feel terrified sometimes, because I am just new to this, and so are you, but baby, I want this to work, I want us to be the best for each other. I ain't no perfect but I will do anything to make you happy, every single day of our lives." Chae kissed the back of her hands.

"I would love that baby, we should always talk things out whenever we are upset with each other. No secrets. No lies. No Chanyeol." she declared.

Chae just laughed at her. "Seriously baby? hahaha," But Jennie shot her with daggers. "Of course, I would distance myself from him. I don't want my wifey to become a murderer." Jennie slapped her in her arms.

"Would you tell him that we are together?" Jennie inquired.

"Would you like me to tell him?" Chae cross-examined Jennie.

"Of course. I don't want him to go near you anymore." Jennie pouted like a kid.

"I'm yours only, My Wifey. Although I must admit that I was confused for a moment, because one day it was him whom I liked, the next day it's you. I was bewildered. I don't really have any idea how to deal with it, but whenever you look me into my eyes, I just find myself being drawn near you, and my fears will all be washed away." Chae told Jennie.

She's thankful that Chae told her everything. She feels like she's in cloud nine right now. Chae pouring her heart out for her means everything to her.

"Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for taking the risk with me. I won't promise you a perfect relationship cos there is none. But I am also willing to do everything just to make you feel loved, valued, and happy. I love you so much Chae!" she clung to Chae's neck and kissed it.

Chae hugged Jennie to her waist and kissed Jennie's forehead. She guided her to lay down again to sleep as she joined her in the dreamland.