It's not stupidity!

"Rosie!!!" Jennie yelled to catch Chae's attention.

"Unnie!!!" Chae shouted back and ran towards Jennie to give her a big hug. "I missed you." she pouted.

"It's just been ten hours, Rosie." she playfully rolled her eyes at her. And Chae just squeezed her more giving Jennie a hard time breathing. "Baby, I can't breathe!" she screamed.

Chae lets her go, linked their arms, and walked Jennie to her class. Your sweetness is consuming every fragile part of Chae. Jennie thought to herself.

"I'll see you after class, babe," Chae said to Jennie as if trying to mimic a man's voice. 

"I'll see you soon, flirt." Jennie pushed Chae to head down to her own class. "I missed you too," she just whispered to herself because she does not want Chae to hear it.

Jennie sat between Lisa and Jisoo, their two other best friends. 

"Hey! how rude of you to broke us apart," Jisoo complained causing Lisa to giggle at her girlfriend's antics.

"It's okay, honey, we'll just continue this later," Lisa winked to Jisoo, and Jisoo just blushed uncontrollably.

"Anyways, have you heard the news?" Jisoo asked Jennie. 

"That he's back? Yeah, Rosie told me." she sighs. 

"Jennie, do you think it's about time?" Jisoo suggested to Jennie.

"You know i cannot do that, i just don't have the courage to do it, to say it." Jennie frowns because she knew that she just cannot do it, she does not want to do it because she's afraid of what will happen next.

"I think you have waited long enough, Unnie" Lisa added to the conversation.

"You know it's not that easy, it might upset her feeling that I betrayed her because of these stupid feelings I have for her," Jennie mumbled.

"It's not stupidity to fall for your friend." the couple said in chorus causing Jennie to roll her eyes. Jennie remembered those exact words because those words came from her. The exact words she told Jisoo when she was having a hard time contemplating her feelings for Lisa.

"I know, but she trusted me to treat her like a baby sis, just like that, nothing more, nothing less, and it is so frustrating." Jennie groaned. Before Jisoo can answer, the bell rang, signalling that their class is finally starting. That made Jennie more frustrated, but just thinking that she could see Rosie later made her heart beat erratically.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Nini!" Lisa and Jisoo bid their goodbyes to Jennie as their class ended. 

"See you tomorrow, crackheads." she teased and waved at them. 

She made her way to her locker but while on her way to the locker, she heard giggles from a corner. She sneakily follows where it was coming from because she wanna surprise the owner of the lovely voice, which is none other than Rosie.

Her smile was completely wiped away the moment she realized that Rosie is talking to her ex, her boyfriend two years ago, Chanyeol, and was the reason for her giggles. Her heart dropped at the sight, she could not withstand hearing and seeing them so happy like this, as if there was no history of them.

She walks away sadly until she reaches her locker. She put everything in and closed the door. She pulls out her cellphone to send Rosie a text, "I can't meet you right now, headache. Need to go home ASAP." 

Sent. 

She went off and drove home feeling so devastated.