Still F R I E N D S...

Rosé felt her cellphone vibrated and excused herself for a moment to look at her screen. Chanyeol and her was having a conversation and she was too engrossed with everything he was telling, that she forgot about time. As she open the message that was from Jennie, her brows furrow and immediately end the conversation with Chanyeol.

"Chan, i'm sorry but can we continue this tomorrow? I have to check on Jennie Unnie because she is not feeling well." she explained.
"Oh, you two are still friends?" Chanyeol asked.
"Of course, why wouldn't we be?" Rosé got curious.
"haha, nothing, i just thought that maybe she, well nevermind, i will see you tomorrow then." she hugged Rosé and whispered "i missed you" in her ear.
"I missed you too Chan, see you tomorrow." she said shyly and made her way to her car to drive to Jennie's.

"I'm on my way there, what happened?" she send to Jennie before driving off.

She hurriedly come out of her car as soon as she reached Jennie's place. She knocked twice knowing that Jennie's parents were already home. The door was opened by Jennie's mother, Rosé immediately hugged her and exclaimed, "you look 10 years younger because of your vacation, Ma!"
"And you are as lovely as an angel sweetheart, thank you." Jennie's mother answered and hugged Rosé back.

"What happened to Unnie?" she worriedly asked and walk her way inside the house.
"I also don't know, she just came home crying, but when i asked her, she said it was just headache." "You should probably go to her room and check her out." Jennie's mom instructed. And Rosé headed to Jennie's room.

She opened the door of Jennie's room and she immediately saw Jennie on her bed sleeping soundly while cuddling groot, the one she gave to Jennie as birthday present. She placed the back of her hand to Jennie's forehead to check if she has fever, and was glad that she hasn't.

She tucked Jennie's hair so she can see her face, she always wanted to see Jennie's face while sleeping, because she finds her adorable. All the time, she chuckled to herself.
She noticed that there are marks of tears on her face, and she wondered what was the reason of her tears.

Jennie gradually open her eyes as she felt that someone was staring at her. And she was startled to see Rosé.
"Why are you here?" she asked defensively.

"You sent me a text that you have a headache and i was so worried, so i checked on you, why are you so surprised?" Rosé asked.
"oh nothing, i just thought that you might be busy catching up with Chanyeol." she accused.
"Was that the reason why you ditched me?" Rosé exclaimed.
"No! Of course not, it's just that my head ached, sorry i didn't mean to sound bad." Jennie reasoned out.

A moment of silence have passed until Rosé spoke, "I think i have to go, i just checked up on you because i was so worried."
Jennie was guilty beyond reasonable doubt, so she sit on her bed and hug Rosé. "I'm sorry it sounded bad, i didn't mean to." she uttered calmly.

"I'm sorry too Unnie, i know i should not have accused you of that, please rest well, and i'm gonna pick you up tomorrow, no buts." Rosé announced. And kissed Jennie's head. "Sleep tight, and don't cry anymore." she touched Jennie's cheeks and pinched it.

Jennie nodded and pout like a baby.
"You take a good rest because tomorrow, you will be bombarded by so many questions including why Chan was surprised that we are actually still friends." she raised her eyebrow remembering how weird that question was.

Jennie gulped at the thought but didn't want Rosé to notice, so she just smiled at her and bid goodnight. "I'll see you tomorrow, take care, and thank you for checking up on me" she sincerely worded.

Rosé tucked her on her blanket and kissed her goodnight. She walks to the door, turned off the light, closed Jennie's door and headed home.