The Weekend Getaway

"Have you finished packing yet?" Chae called Jennie to remind her of their trip and that she should have packed her things at this point.

"Packing? What packing are we talking about? Aren't we supposed to get married first before living under one roof?" Jennie asked unknowingly.

"Gaahhh, this cutie baby, I knew it! I knew how forgetful you can be at times. And yes, as much as I want to live with you under one roof, now is not the time yet, but soon, very soon, my love." Jennie giggles at the other end of the line. "But we might not be able to catch our plane if you and I will continue flirting with each other. Remember dad got us including Jisoo unnie and Lisa a trip to Hawaii as graduation gifts to all of us?" Chae reminded.

"Oh shoot! Love, I haven't packed anything yet, how much time do we still have before our plane ditches us?" Jennie asked.

"Oh no worries, we still have two hours and a hal--,"

"What!!! Rosie, can you hear yourself? Two hours and a half are not enough with all the packing and dressing up for this trip. If only you have agreed with me last night about us sleeping together, I would have done packing everything by now." Jennie grumbled.

"Love, trust me when I say that I have given that a thought over a hundred times but every time I will agree to you, my mind would go haywire because I can literally imagine you and me making things all grown-ass adults do whenever they have the opportunity to do at night, and as a result, missing our flight the next day," Chae said matter-of-factly without stuttering.

"Rosie! Eeww, I was not even thinking about that, my intentions were innocent, they were pure and innocent. But anyway, what should I do now, hubby. I might not be able to make it on time." Jennie is teary-eyed already.

"I already envisioned this could happen so, Jennie, my love, please open the door so I could help you pack your things while you are taking your shower as quickly as possible cos Jisoo unnie and Lisa are now on their way to fetch us," Chae explained.

"Why did you not tell me as soon as possible, you chipmunk!" Jennie opened the door only to be welcomed by the most beautiful fairy in the whole wide universe. "How do you manage to wear a white blouse and still look so appealing and appetizing?" Jennie rolls her eyes to hide her burning cheeks from her fiancée, her fiancée, wow, it still has not sunk into her mind yet, but the word sounds so real, and exciting, Jennie thought.

"What do you mean? I always look this way, hahahaha. Now go clean yourself up while I pack you some clothing. You don't need much of them since we will be staying mostly in our room because I know how I look so appealing and appetizing to you and you will not able to control yourself---, awwww" Chae groaned because Jennie pinched her side of the abdomen.

"Stop seducing me, Park! Now start packing and I will be back in a flash." Jennie was about to walk away but Chae pulled her and hugs her tightly, burying her face at the crook of Jennie's neck.

"I miss you, love. You have no idea how much I wanted to say yes to you last night, but you know, I have my reasons. But if I will be given the second chance, I would definitely, wholeheartedly, accept your invitation, the hell I care if we miss our plane, all I wanted to do is to sleep beside you, inhale and intoxicate myself with your smell, wake up next to you, see your face the moment I open my eyes." Chae whined like a child.

Jennie's heart melted with her fiancée's confession of love. She hugs Chae back and caresses her back while whispering sweet nothings to her ears.

"I miss you too, love. And I understand you, you only want what's best for us. You only wanted this to be as memorable as possible because this is our first trip together as a couple. I would like to experience those things too, but we will soon. But for now, we have to act fast before our crackhead couple arrives. I love you." Jennie kissed her cheek and immediately runs to the bathroom.