Way Back Into Love

Jennie takes her purse, keys, and sunglasses with her and went out of her room. She will eat somewhere near the place.

She twisted the doorknob of the front door and pulled, only to be greeted by the most angelic face she had ever seen.

"Rosie," she can only utter.

"I really like it when you call me Rosie. Your sweet and lovely voice compliments with it and it soothes my heart, baby" she whispered the last word.

Jennie could not speak, as if her world stopped from rotating. She cannot believe her eyes, afraid that if she will come close to the lovely figure in front of her, it will disappear from her sight.

"Jennie," Chae calls her one more time.

"Chae. Are you-- for real?" she gulps hard and waited for confirmation.

"Yes, Jennie. I am here. I've found you. Just like what you said. I listened to my heart. And came back to where it all began."

"Did you really---, Jennie wasn't able to finish her sentence because Chae claimed her lips hungrily.
She placed her hands on her waist and pulls her body, desperately asking for friction.

"Hmmmmmm." she can't help but moan. She opened her mouth to welcome her "visitor". She held Chae's cheeks and demanded to deepen the kiss, to which Chae willingly obliged.

Chae pushed themselves back inside the house by using her own burning body. She was welcomed with that familiar scent of Jennie inside the house, the house that had witnessed everything during their first night.

She can't help but feel nostalgic about it. She missed Jennie. So much, to the point of crushing her bones just to satisfy her need to feel her. She lifted her legs, placing herself in the middle of those short but firm legs of Jennie.

While Jennie's hands desperately cling for her life, on Chae's neck. They kissed aggressively. As if trying to redeem lost times of not being together.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Chae delighted herself in Jennie's actions.

She placed her burning hands on Jennie's precious butts, pulling them more closely until she felt her damped panty on her tummy. She groaned at the contact.

"Fucking wet" she whispered on Jennie's ear, making Jennie release her own moan.

They made their way to the bedroom without breaking their connected bodies.

They're lost in their own world. They temporarily shut their minds and continues to dive in with each other's souls.

She released Jennie's body on the bed. She then undressed Jennie from her perfectly fit dress, while looking fiercely through her soul. Jennie shivered with the way Chae's looking at her.

She bit her lip indicating she's turned on, causing Jennie's face to redden in shyness.

"You're still the shy Jennie, even though I've made love with you many times. And in those many times, all I can remember was your sweet taste. You intoxicate me, your moans consume me." Chae stated as she rested her eyes on Jennie's exposed body.

She's slowly undressing, teasing Jennie a little. Their eyes were filled with the desire to once again rekindle the fire that was temporarily put off by a cold case.

Jennie's cat eyes captured Chae's abdomen as she was nearing to get fully naked. She gasps for air and releases it.

"Do you like what you see? Am I yummy enough to be your dinner? Dessert perhaps?" she teases Jennie even more.