THE BET

[JENNIE'S POV]

Jennie woke up to the feeling of an arm engulfed through her waist. It was one of the best feelings she had this week. She kisses the back of Chae's hand. She closed her eyes to relish the moment, "hmmmm" she hums.

She shifted in her position, she now faces the peacefully sleeping angelic face of her girlfriend, her life, her everything. Chae came for her. And she could not be any happier knowing that they have survived one of the most challenging problems in their relationship.

She touches her face with her small hands. She had to stop herself from kissing Chae to avoid waking her up.

"You are so angelic," she whispered, then kisses the tip of Chae's nose. She had decided to cook something for the girl next to her, before going back home. She left Chae sleeping soundly on the bed and goes to the kitchen to reheat anything they have on the counter.

She heated the pan, poured some oil, and added what seem to be leftovers from last night's dinner.
While waiting for the food to get heated, she puts her AirPods on her ears, sings, and dances to the tune of "Ice Cream", the newest single from the great collaboration of BLACKPINK and SELENA. 

Look so good, yeah, look so sweet (hey!)
Looking good enough to eat
Coldest with the kiss, so he calls me ice cream
Catch me in the fridge, right where the ice be

Look so good, yeah, look so sweet (hey!)
Baby, you deserve a treat

"Who deserves a treat and who do you want to eat?" Chae stalled one AirPods from her ear and whispers the words with a very raspy voice.

Hotness traveled all over her body just by hearing Chae's voice.
She felt Chae's arms circled around her waist. And the temple of her neck was met by Chae's lips. "Hmmmmm" she hums in comfort.

"Good morning beautiful, never again leave the bed without waking me up. I thought I had lost you again." Chae said while pouting.

"You never lost me, baby. I will never leave you. I just took a break and breathe some air. It just so happens that you had found me and came to me first." she turns around and kisses her lips, a soft but endearing one.

"Glad I'd found you," Chae said while looking intently into her eyes. She tucks her hair behind her ear, touches her face, while she kisses Chae's palm in response to her actions.

"I love you. I love you so much you'll know it." 

"I love you more. I love you to the moon and back." Chae answered sweetly and pull Jennie's waist closer to her body. "I miss you also baby" almost a whisper, she closed and burn the bridge between them for a hunger kiss. She swiftly made a route for her tongue as it twirls around Jennie's mouth.

"OohhhHH" they didn't know to whom that came from. Jennie was so ready to get naked again, but it was a moment of laughter when they both heard their growling stomachs.

They separated and Chae scratches her nape and said, "I think we gotta eat now before we passed out. But I wouldn't mind eating a dessert later. An Ice Cream perhaps, you know, the one that melts in your mouth, is so good to lick and I could double-dip, 'cos I know I like it." she's definitely teasing Jennie, and Jennie seems to be surprised with her sudden boldness.

"Uh Uhm, I guess we gotta eat fast before it gets dark. I also love to be eaten, I mean to eat a dessert, but yeah, um, let's eat now babe." Jennie stammered, she wasn't sure if she just got excited or something. She then turns around while trying to calm herself.

Chae chuckled at her cuteness. "Okay, let's eat well."

Chae maneuvers the car so they can finally go home. She looks at Jennie who's now silent and just looking out through the window.