It's You!

And as if on cue, Chae comes up on the stage holding her guitar, strumming it softly, singing a Korean song with that cutie accent of hers.

Baby, I'm falling head over heels
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel

I wish I was holding you by my side
I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally, it's real

I'm tryin' to hold back, you ought to know that
You're the one that's on my mind

I'm falling too fast deeply in love
Finding the magic in the colors of you

You're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight, keeps my heart going oh

Know when I'm with you
I can't keep myself from falling

Right time at the right moment
It's you
You, it's you

Chae looks at Jennie with her tender loving eyes. Her heart was pounding hard because of the undeniable love she has for this girl standing in front of her, across her. Though she was the one who fell last between the two of them, no one would have ever known if she's really the last or she just didn't know she's romantically in love with her until the very moment when Jennie's feelings come to light and in the open.

All she knows right now is that she's so in love with her that she's willing to swim the whole ocean just to be with her, good thing she doesn't have to do that since Jennie is just right around the corner, and is so in love with her too.

They say falling in love is easy, but staying in love is hard. Well, that's what they say, but for Chae, staying in love with Jennie is never a hard thing to do, but if loving Jennie requires hardships, she's willing to go through it, and she knows she'll overcome, because it is Jennie, and Jennie is the only one that matters to her.

She saw a glimpse of what seems like a tear beginning to escape from Jennie's eyes. Maybe she already got the hint, Chae thought. That tonight is not just an ordinary date just like the other dates they had, that tonight will be the night they will surely never forget. The night when their hearts will finally seal the story that was long overdue, their destiny that was written long ago but has yet to be fulfilled. They were destined for each other, they were bound to be one. They were set to be together, in this lifetime or another.

Baby, I'm falling oh deeper in love
Everything that you are was all I'm dreaming of

And if I can break enough to show you that I need us
I'd give up everything I have girl just for you

I'm tryin' to hold back, you ought to know that
You're the one that's on my mind

I'm falling too fast deeply in love
Girl all I need to breathe is you

'Cause you're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight, keeps my heart going oh

I know when I'm with you
I can't keep myself from falling

Right time at the right moment
It's you

Jennie's tears finally rolled down her cheeks as she was reminded of the times when she thought she had an unrequited kind of love for Rosie, her Rosie.

She will never forget how she had spent a night crying alone in her room just because Chae already accepted Chanyeol's love.
She will never forget how her heart got shattered every single damn time they'd see them being sweet and all. That was one of the most painful times of her life, of her life secretly loving Chae.