Where's Rosie?

"Jisoo! Lisa!" Jennie looked at them with a  bewildered expression the moment her eyes were released from the blindfold. "What's happening?" she added.

"Nothing. We are not allowed to talk about this. But just so you know, Chae made us do this, and we can't do anything about it." Jisoo answered and shrugged it off.

"Where are we heading?" Jennie asked.

"Not to anywhere you do not know," Lisa answered mysteriously.

"Can't believe Chae made you two do this to me. Did she offer you a honeymoon package or something?" Jennie chuckles.

"Well, why we did not think about that baby? But now that you've mentioned it, we might wanna change our terms I guess." Lisa winks at Jennie to tease her, Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Wait, this road looks familiar," Jennie said.

"Alice, why are we here?" Chae asked the moment she stepped her feet on the ground of this familiar place they were now standing at. 

"Because your girlfriend said so?" Alice answered her.

"Yeah but, I mean, does she know? I swear if Jisoo or Lisa told her!"

"Jisoo? Lisa? What do they even know about this?"

"Well, listen, I- uhm—-" 

"Chongah!" Lisa shouted cutting Chae off.

"Oh, God Lisa!" Chae facepalmed herself and muttered.

"Why are you with Alice?" Jisoo asked.

"Well apparently, Jennie instructed her to bring me here, right love?" she brought her attention to Jennie.

"Well yeah, because I want to make it up to you." she bit her finger and answered Chae.

"But we already made up inside the campus' rest—"

"Love!" Jennie cuts off Chae with a glare.

"What?" Jisoo, Lisa, and Alice asked in horror.
"You two made up inside the campus' restroom? Which floor? Which cubicle? Please tell us! So I can avoid it for the rest of my life. Geez, you two! Eewww" Jisoo said and acted that she's about to vomit knowing that the two made up inside their campus.

"Honey, I think that would be fun, we should try it sometime." Lisa winks at Jisoo while Alice gagged at the blonde's bold words, while Jisoo smacked the head of her girlfriend that earned her an "awww".

"So why did you bring me here, you three?" Jennie eyed her friends and her girlfriend.

"Well, Chae thought that you would be mad at her because of what happened the other night, so she thought of taking you out on a date, right Chae?" Jisoo immediately answered and looks at Chae which gave her a look of relief.

"Well, you should have asked me politely since we've already made up, right?" Jennie doesn't want to let the issue go like that.

"Yeah, right baby, I apologize for the confusion," Chae said to Jennie with her puppy pleading eyes on.

"Thank you for bringing her to me though, Jisoo unnie."

"Yah! I was the one driving, you should also thank me." Lisa said to Chae.

"Thank you, Lisa," Chae said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"So," Jennie clasps her hands, "Thank you for bringing me and Chae here, but we kinda need our privacy, so, yeah." Jennie politely threw them outside the bus.

"Errr No?" Lisa tries to annoy Jennie.

"Yeah, since we're here and we're kinda hungry, we might take a table of our own and eat, come on Alice, let's go eat." Jisoo drags away Alice and Lisa while trying to look for a vacant table for them.