The Risk-Taker

"Your Highness." Chae opened the door of her car and bowed down to Jennie.
Jennie playfully smack Chae's shoulder, "Thank you for the ride.", and smiled at her.

"You are very much welcome, Unnie," Chae replied and wrap her hands to Jennie's waist.
"Are you okay now?" she whispered in Jennie's ear.
"Why are you so clingy these days?" Jennie teased trying to hide that she shivered upon the gesture. "I'm feeling okay now," she assured Chae.

"I just want those boys looking at you that the competition is tough," Chae said with a smirk.

"You're crazy."

"Na-a-ah! You need to be protected, princess." Chae pinched Jennie's nose.

"Ridiculous." Jennie just shake her head, but her smile could not hide the happiness that comes from Chae's protectiveness.

"I'll see you later." Chae let go of her the moment they reached Jennie's classroom. Jennie pout as she's already missing the warmth of Chae's body.

"See you later," Jennie said as Chae waved goodbye to Jisoo and Lisa. Jisoo and Lisa smiled, nodded, and waved goodbye to Chae.

"What's with the pout and what's with the two of you doing PDA, hmmmm? Jisoo raised her eyebrow at Jennie.
Jennie glared at Jisoo, "we're not PDA-ing." then roll her eyes.

"Unnie, you know he's back right?" Lisa asked. Jennie just nod and sigh. "You can't let your feelings for her to go deeper than it is now. You'll only hurt yourself." Lisa stated the obvious.

Jennie just sighs and walks to her seat. The happiness she felt a while ago made a backlash at her. Her heart bleeds with the thought.

Jisoo elbowed Lisa and glare at her. "What have you done? Look at her, she looks like a lost puppy."

"I know it hurts her, but the sooner she let go of her feelings for Chae, the better," Lisa answered truthfully while looking at Jennie.

"You have a point there, but you should have waited, there's a right timing for everything. Didn't you see the smile in her eyes before Chae went off? You could have waited until lunch." Jisoo worded and sigh.

Jisoo and Lisa know how deep is Jennie's feelings for Chae. She's been in love with her since forever. But the reality of them being so closed to each other has always been the hindrance to Jennie's confession.

They understand Jennie, cos the two of them also experienced that.
Being in love with your bestie is not an easy road, though many walks in it, not all can walk through it.
They were just lucky that both of them are madly in love with each other. Lisoo is just one of the few exceptions.

They look at each other and smile. They could've remained friends forever but they took the risk, and it was worth it. Being friends with Jisoo since birth is luck, but being with her as a lover is a gift. She could not ask for me. Lisa ponders on.

"I love you." they synchronized.

"Thank you for taking the risk," Lisa said and kissed the back of her hand. She blushed, for the nth time, she blushed at Lisa's loving words and gestures.