Chaeyoung-ah's Nini 💙🖤

[CHAE'S POV]

"JENNIE!!!!" a loud shriek escapes from her lips as she woke up from her nightmare. She is shaking as she tries to remember every detail in her dream.

"Glad it was just a dream. But it was a bad dream." she sighs and checks her phone, no missed calls, no text messages, nothing from Jennie. It's 9 pm, her stomach's growling like a lion. She walks down to the kitchen to make herself some food.

She sent a text to her mom and placed her phone at the counter. She gets some sliced loaves of bread and toasted it. She also made herself her favorite kimchi stew. She pulls a chair and dines with her meal. She then dials Jisoo's number to ask about Jennie.

"Yah!! Park Chaeyoung! Why weren't you answering my calls?" Jisoo scolded the now-so-awake Park Chaeyoung.

"Unnie, can you slow it down please, I fell asleep,  that's why. What's up? Can I ask you something?" in a sweet voice Chae said.

"We've been calling you non-stop, Chae. You can't blame me if I got worried because you were not answering your phone."

"Listen, I know I got you worried, and I'm sorry, but please, I cannot afford to hear any of those tonight. Can I ask where Jennie is?"

"I thought she's gonna see you after school. Haven't you two met?"

"No, I haven't seen her since our argument." she sighs and bit her lip upon remembrance.

"Well, why don't you call her yourself if you are that worried?" Jisoo suggested.

"Unnie, I cannot do that right now, but I just wanna know what she's doing and if she's alright. So, could you please give her a ring?" she pleaded.

"Tsssss...As if I have much of a choice? Your pride is as high as the roof. but I'll get back to you as soon as I reached her." Jisoo finally gave in.

"Thank you so much Unnie, I owe you one."

"You owed me a lot, Chaeyoung-ah." Jisoo teased.

"Yessserrr" Chae teased back and hang up.

She finished her meal in no time. She got a text from her parents that they will be homed tomorrow evening. Enough time for her to rest her mind and heart for a bit.

She misses her Jennie so much. But all she can do right now is just to miss her. I hope she's okay though, she thought. She went into her room thereafter.

[JISOO'S POV]

The subscriber cannot be reached, please try again later.

"Jennie, c'mon, where are you? Aissssshhhh!!!" Jisoo said in frustration. That's when her other phone rang, it's Lisa.

"Love," she answered.

"Hey, what's up, you seem a little stress."

"It's Jennie, I can't get hold of her. Her phone is still out of coverage area. I'm getting worried. She said she's gonna see Chaeyoung after school, but Chaeyoung said they haven't met since their last argument." she sighed.

"Easy there love, I know we should be worried, but Jennie unnie is a strong woman, she's not gonna let anything eat her up. Maybe she's just out there breathing, and thinking about everything. They will soon be okay, but for now, can you rest yourself for a bit? I'm getting worried for you too, I don't want you to be stressed. Listen, tomorrow, we will surely see Jennie and Chae, we will talk to them, and help them sort this out, 'you okay with that baby?" Lisa asked sweetly.