P R I O R I T Y

[LISOO's POV, at the restroom]

"eeeehhhh!!! We did it love!" Lisa hugged Jisoo so tight.

"Yaaaah! Don't be so loud, they might hear us. But yeah, we did it, love." Jisoo responded through Lisa's hugged.

"I hope they won't be mad at us, I mean, I know Jen would like to spend some time alone with Chae, but Chae and Chanyeol have made plans already, and Chae might kill us because of our plan." Lisa worriedly stated.

"Trust me, Chae won't. She loves to be with Jennie, as much as Jennie wanted to be with her, she just need to realize it."

"Chae is straight 'though. I wonder if she feels the same way." Lisa said plainly.

"She is, trust me, as I've said, she only needs to realize it by herself, and we're a part of it. This will work, love, hmmmm." Jisoo tiptoed and started to kiss Lisa, Lisa kissed her back with her tongue. Jisoo moans at the sudden aggressiveness of Lisa. She pushed Lisa to the wall and deepened the kiss. Hands roaming, the fire started to build up. Both couldn't contain it, but they chose to separate, both panting with the make-out session they've just had.

"Let's continue this later, some students might rush in." and just as Jisoo has been said, a group of students came in.
They walk hand in hand, still feeling hot, but were both satisfied with the brief session.

[CHAE'S POV]

"Chan, wait up. Please let me explain." she sighed.

"I said it's okay, Chae. I already said okay." Chanyeol continued walking.

"I'm sorry okay, it's just that, I didn't know that Jisoo and Lisa have planned some sort of a get-together. If I did, I would not have said yes to you earlier, so you won't be given false hopes." she quickly explained.

Chanyeol stopped walking and turn around to face her, "And that's what I'm not okay about, me being your some sort of an option. I am just being one of your options Chae. Have you not noticed that every time we make plans, something will also come up, and if I'd face Jennie as a rival, you will always sacrifice me just to be with her. I understand that she's your friend, and I also understand that they are on the top of your A-List, but can you not choose me just for this time, huh?" Chanyeol desperately pleaded.

"I really am so sorry Chan, please don't make this a big deal. I mean you know that I still have feelings for you right, it's just that, I cannot take this away from Jennie. She's been wanting to do this, and I want to go with her, with them. Can you let this one go, for me?" she tried to hold Chanyeol's hand, but he refused lightly.

"I don't know Chae, I really don't know. Sometimes I would think that maybe, just maybe, you are in love with Jennie, cos every time you will get a chance to be with her, you'll grab every opportunity even if that means hurting me." he cracked his voice with the thought and walked away from her.

She was left alone, her eyes were a bit watery, not because Chanyeol left him, but because of the question that even she, does not know how to answer.

[JENNIE's POV]

She picked up her phone in her purse and was about to call Chae when Chae's face suddenly pop in.

"Who are you calling huh?" Chae asked.

"You, dork." she laughed. "You ready?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Chae's hands salute Jennie and they both smiled.

"We will get you home first for you to get clothes and inform Mom and Dad about our plans, arasseo?"

"Okay Ma'am, you are the boss.....baby." Chae's laugh is heavenly.
"Mom and Dad already knew though, I called them already, but yeah, you should ask for their permission, cos you're gonna take their baby home." hands putting to her mouth, Chae said.

"Oh trust me when I say that they've given their permissions to take you home a long time ago." she backfired. Making them both burst into laughter. They've reached Chae's home momentarily.

"Mom, Dad" Jennie called and hugged the couple.

"Jennie!!!" Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were both excited to see her.

"I just wanna let you know that I am taking your baby home tonight, until the day after next, but would that be okay?" she said, while Chae is just looking amusingly at the three.

"That would be no problem sweetie, just take care of our baby, she's sometimes handy, but most of the time not. So patience honey." Chae's mom said sweetly.

"Thank you, Mom, Dad." she smiled and grab Chae's hand into the room.

"What kind of potion have you given them huh? You three seem to have a great bond, that even I are not allowed to go in." Chae was truly amused.

"Well, let's just say that I am great in taking care of you, so I've earned their trust and love, and mind you, I worked very hard to get that," she answered.

They've finished packing everything and headed to Jennie's home.
When they are done packing her things, they get themselves ready to bed.
She turns off the light and slides next to Chae, Chae's back's facing her. Her hands are now hugging Chae's waist.

"Chae," she checked

"Hmmmm," she responded sleepily.

"Why do you always choose me over Chanyeol? Not that I am complaining, cos I ain't, I am just curious, because I know that you still have feelings for him, and--" she was cut off by Chae.

"You may not believe me, but you were always been my priority, goodnight Jennie." she dismissed the conversation by adjusting Jennie's hands to make the hug tighter. And they both drifted to dreamland.