Strike Two

"I wish you could love me beyond that five-letter word", Jennie whispered, saddened by the fact that Chae will only love her as her unnie, nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" Chae asked Jennie.

"What? No, I didn't say anything." Jennie replied instantly.

"Oh, I thought you said something." wrapping her hands on Jennie's waist Chae said. The hotness immediately traveled to Jennie's face, causing the older to blush.

She immediately rolled herself out of bed to avoid being caught. "I'll make us some breakfast." Jennie offered, and without waiting for the younger girl's reply, she opened the bedroom door and walked away to hide the embarrassment she was feeling due to the sudden contact.

"Jennie, ughh, what are you doing, do you want to out yourself to her?" she questioned herself the moment she got out of the bedroom.

And Chae was dumbfounded by her Unnie's sudden actions. "Hmmm, she must be really that hungry." while smiling she said, "cutie unnie, pfftt" she commented.

After some time, Chae decided to get out and help Jennie in preparing their food. Jennie invited her to have a sleepover since her parents will not be home until tomorrow. And of course, without any hesitation, she agreed, not only because she missed her, but also because she missed her kimchi fried rice, yes, her unnie is the best kimchi fried rice chef in the whole wide universe. She chuckled with the thought.

"Unnie, let me help you with those," Chae told Jennie.
"No, I will be finished soon, just put our plates and make us good coffees." she turned around and winked at Chae. Chae was startled due to Jennie's gestures, but she immediately retaliates by giving a flying kiss to Jennie. Jennie immediately went back to cooking because she felt she was blushing again.

"What the he--, Jennie," she said to herself, almost cursing.

Chae did what she was instructed and soon after they were eating. She keeps on looking at Jennie, and Jennie has noticed it so she asked Chae, "What is it, Chae?"

"Uhm, nothing" she replied.

"you won't keep looking at me like that if it's just nothing," said Jennie and looked intensely at Chae.

"Uhm, well," she keeps on fiddling her hands,
"Chan's is back, and he said he has plans of courting me again." biting her lip Chae told Jennie.

"Oh," Jennie mumbled and just continue eating.
Strike two, she thought.