roses_are_rosie

[CHAE'S POV]

It has been four hours since her heated argument with Jennie, yet it almost feels forever because her heart was shattered into pieces. Her parents aren't home yet. It added to the feeling of being alone tonight, literally, figuratively most especially, emotionally. She released a deep sigh.

She loves Jennie more than anyone else, her heart though broken and shattered still screams Jennie's name, but her mind doesn't want to give up the fight.

She wanted to hug Jennie, kiss her, make her feel that she loves her, she wanted to believe her, to think that she and her parents had a reason why they did what they've done, but how can she convince herself when Jennie admitted the fact that she met with Chanyeol on the day of his flight.

She cannot stop herself from crying, everything that she has seems like scrambling down before her very eyes. She had hurt Jennie with the way she acted a while ago, but she was in pain too, all she cared about was the affliction brought by the secrets that had been revealed. She tried to numb herself thru crying, not being suicidal, but she wanted to just disappear right at that very moment.

She wanted the pain to disappear too, she wanted to skip the part wherein conflicts, disagreements, differences, have to go in between two lovers just starting to build great memories of being really together after years of being just friends. But PAIN DEMANDS TO BE FELT, they say, and yes, no amount of words can ever describe the way she feels right now. It's just too painful, mind-wrecking, nerve-wracking, beyond distress, tormenting, torture, heartbreaking.

"I love you, Jennie!" Chae shouted through the four sides of her bedroom. "I love you, I really do, but I cannot just let go of this, I'm sorry if I hurt you, with my words and actions, I am so sorry baby..." she said as if Jennie is right in front of her, and once again she burst into tears. She fell asleep feeling so broken and devastated, the pain she is feeling right now cannot be compared with the pain she had felt when Chanyeol left her, this pain is different, far more than different. "Jennie." she could only mumble in agony.

[JENNIE'S POV]

"Chae! Stop! Wait for me! No, don't leave me, love! Noooooooo!!!!!" she'd woken up breathlessly from a bad dream, no, worst dream ever. Chae was running away from her, and she was trying all her might to get a hold of her, but it seemed impossible.  She cries again with just a thought of Chae leaving her. She cannot take it. She's her life.

She wipes her tears through the back of her palm and checks her phone hoping to see a message or even a missed call from Chae, but she received nothing. She sighed heavily. Is she breaking up with me? Or did Chanyeol win this time? "Ughhhh" she groans in annoyance, what the hell was she thinking, Chae won't leave her, she loves me, she thought.

She was about to go back to sleep when her dad came rushing through her door. "What happened honey?" her dad said and turned on the lights. He joins her at her bed and hugs her. Jennie didn't stop herself and lets out the heavy feeling of sadness, frustration, disappointment, and brokenness.

She cried everything on her dad's shoulder, and when she was finally able to calm down, her father asks her, "What's the matter Jennie, baby?"

"Chae (sniffs), Chae is mad at me, because she thinks that I betrayed her, that her parents and I manipulated her relationship with Chanyeol before.
But Dad, you know I am not capable of manipulating anyone, most especially Chae. I love her so much that even if they'd ended up together, I wouldn't mind, her happiness always comes first." she cried harder.

"Hey, baby, listen, I know, I know how much you love Rosie and that this situation is hurting you, but honey, you need to also consider that Rosie is just hurt at the moment, she may have said words she didn't mean to, it made you cry, but you might wanna give her time to think things straight, just give her time honey." her dad said and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her heard. "Everything will be alright baby. I have given my approval to Rosie because I know she can be trusted, times like these are inevitable, misunderstandings are somehow foreseeable when you enter a relationship, but love will always prevail, you just have to trust each other." daddy Kim added.